To small tv?

darksniper

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
My parents always watch movies and I thought there would be no way to play wii but then I remember I have a 13 inch TV do you think it's worth playing my wii alot more often? I have another bigger TV but it dosent have standard hook up:yikes: what should I do should I use the small one here is a picture

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/darksniper404/mytv.jpg

Is it to small. I'm only concerned if I cant see stuff on the screen because its so small like in metroide 3 and stuff im not sure.

Meh, I don't think I'd mind a 13"... if I get to use it more often than not for a small sacrifice, than why not make use of it?

That's the size of tv i started out with and i couldn't stand it. Its hard to read text because its blurry on a screen that small, and theres no way you could have 4-person multiplayer on it. So I ended up buying a standard 20 inch tv for around $125 from Wal-Mart, which isn't too bad of a deal, and its much better. i say just buy a bigger one thats not that expensive.

Yeah, like that one guy said, get a VCR and hook it up to your big TV through that. Its not like they're hard to find or expensive, and thats basically all they're used for anyway!

Back