small tv

ssbb_lover said:
U use the nunchuk to turn around, not the wiimote.....

I would think the wiimote would turn around and the nunchuck would just handle strafe. Similar to Turok (for those of you old enough to remember) or Halo. And no, you wouldnt have to sping the remote all the way around, Im sure that it handles the look/aim feature and then once you turn it far enough it should begin to turn your character. Otherwise how would we strafe? Isnt that a neccessity in FPS, especially for multiplayer?

motherbrainrulez said:
does this mean in metroid prime 3 to turn all the way round you yourelf would have to turn around?

you would just have to hold the wiimote off to the side slightly and it would turn around for you

ofcourse.. it will be mor eboring to play with a 13* tv. seriesly? 13* inches is small.. if u have the money u should buy a new tv. maby not only because of the sensor bar or something...:p

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
ofcourse.. it will be mor eboring to play with a 13* tv. seriesly? 13* inches is small.. if u have the money u should buy a new tv. maby not only because of the sensor bar or something...:p
Um...thanks. Since I have enough money for a Wii I guess I have enough for a new big screen TV.

Wow, I've got a 13 inch tv and I don't think it's that small. Maybe it's just that the room it's in is small and I'm never more than 5 feet away from it. I perfer playing on it than playing on my 24 inch tv, I don't know why.

Back