Tomb Raider Anniversary

Leedsboi86

WiiChat Member
May 3, 2009
Hey Everyone!

Hope your all well :)

I was in my local games store today and noticed that they are selling this game for the Wii for £9.99 New!!!

I was wondering is it really worth getting?
They don't close til 9pm and it's only a 10 min walk there so I will be able to dash for it today :D

Any thoughts?

Hi.

Popped in for it :D even better got it for £4.99 New yay!
Erm this would be my first TR game I picked up Underworld for the 360 too while I was there.

:) Hope it was a good buy lol

£4.99 is a great price :)

Tell me what you think of it once you have given it some time.

I have TR:Legends on Cube, TR: Anni & TR: UW both on Wii. I think Legends is the best out of 3. Anni isnt bad ,but its too easy to get lost. Mainly because itll checkpoint for ya even when you go back to an old checkpoint.

So if you dont touch the game for awhile ,and forget where you were going you could spend awhile going completely the wrong way thinking you were going in the right direction the whole time.

Hi.

Popped in for it :D even better got it for £4.99 New yay!
Erm this would be my first TR game I picked up Underworld for the 360 too while I was there.

:) Hope it was a good buy lol

Well I have never played this particular Tomb Raider game. However I have played these games in the past, and if it's anything like the previous entries in the series it is a very rewarding experience. Just be warned that a lot of the puzzles are highly tedious and can frustrate any gamer easily.

Hey,

Had a little go on it this morning and it seems quite good, The controls are a little tricky to get used to but other than that the game is pretty sound.

The Graphics are really nice n smooth!

Back