too many smash balls?

Lugia

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4841-8322-0786-7773
what i say below is referring to online play.

anyone get the idea that in a 3-5 min game you see too many? i sure as hell do. theyre kind of fun until the same guy is getting a 2nd and possibly 3rd one in the same match... i mean maybe some people are turning off certain items which gives it a higher chance of showing up but when items are on it never fails to appear?

maybe you just take too long to KO your opponents.
I've only seen about 10 smash balls since i got the game, and never twice in one match

? i use ganon so theres no taking too long and if you read what i posted i said TIMED matches. ive even seen 2 in 2 minute matches.

i always put smash balls as my only item and set it to "high" when i play online :lol:

who knew final smashes would be so damn fun?

sounds to me like u r more bitter about the fact that u don't get the smash balls, u have to keep in mind that u r using Ganondorf and he is one of the slows character.

Smash balls are fun, is funny how everyone is try so hard to get them and as soon as some1 grabs it everyone starts to run the other way :p

~X

lol if someone gets the smash ball, i rush towards him and try not to make him touch the ground >:O

^ you can use it in the air.

bitter? i get my share usually but its like most games are littered with these and assist trophies out of all the other possible items. i mean come on.

Sometimes I see two or three in a game, but I've gone five games in a row without seeing a single one (and I was hosting, so I know they didn't get turned off).

I've found people really leave themselves open when that Smashball comes out. It's a great time to get in some good hits, while everyone is chasing the ball.

well i got a new question. anyone noticed how some people will instantly get the smash ball power up without one even appearing? usually happens to people who are getting their ass kicked but its like a show of mercy from the computer? at least im pretty sure this has happened on a couple occasions.

Lugia said:
well i got a new question. anyone noticed how some people will instantly get the smash ball power up without one even appearing? usually happens to people who are getting their ass kicked but its like a show of mercy from the computer? at least im pretty sure this has happened on a couple occasions.

Yes, it's supposedly programmed to be like that

okay but i have a bad example of it. i was playing a random team match. just because i wasnt getting any kills doesnt mean we were losing and i didnt need it when i did get it. it was really giving us an unfair advantage.

Back