toros av- 400 (gradeII)

crazygrant

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2011
ok so im only just lvl 26 and havent often used the toros...

but here's a little question about it for you guys.......

WHY THE HELL FOR THE LAST 4 GAMES HAVENT I GOT ANY SCORES FOR WEAPON PROFICIENCIES????????????????????????

ok soory to shout... hope i have your attention

("YOU! Boy at the back, listen up.")

um, where to start, (and noone say the doctors).... ok so for 4 games min, though ive only taken records for 4 i believe its happened for last two days....so 10 maybe.

ok so im only lvl II on toros with 11/20 kills. but these last 4 games ive had 9 toros kills. got the xp and everything. but in my agent record it STILL shows only 11/20 kills for lvl II.

i know its a glitch, but anything i can do and has anyone else had similar?

oh, and on that note, if i use a terralite then switch loads to toros

the gun i have is still a terralite (until i switch to pistol and back)

help! whats happening.....

someone tell M it isnt my fault.

Weird. I've never experienced the game not counting my kills for proficiencies (not that I noticed, anyway). But I have seen the wrong gun in my hands. As soon as I shoot, though, it turns into what it's supposed to be. Now that I think about it, it was probably the Toros/Terralite that had the issue.

cheers for that...

just to clear a few things up... stuff ive noticed since making this post- but wanted to check out first.

firstly: if i was in a game with you and quit out before first few seconds- then sorry... but there is a reason.

the glitch only happens if:

at start of a game if my loadout is already set to something OTHER than my toros setup and i change for the opening loadout....

then i ALWAYS get a terra with silencer and laser! if i fire- it is a terra, and it is silenced...hence the quit outs)

to stop this i have to change to pistol then back again... merely shooting my "toroslite" with silencer and laser doesnt help.

and NO... i havent been abusing it- though ive had to quit out a fair bit today as i experimented with it.

Damn!!! I thought I was the only one this happened to. I have had to toros for ever and use it all the time. My Talon accolade is maxed out and I hardly remember using it. I know everyone says the Toros is better then the Talon. I have to say it may have better stats. but stats don't mean everything. Just look at the Terra and avona. The avona is great and kills good at close range. It's Acuarcy and Range Blow the Terras out of the water. I would take a Terra anytime to hit a guy on the smiper deck at station from the train. I say Crap on that loud ass non score giving Toros.

Back