Traitor here!

hey get zelda, is the best game ever so far, anyway the storyline doesnt matter in this game (I mean if you didn't play OoT), the game is just wonderful.

Eif87 said:
My friend got a wii and I've been playing with it all week!

-snort- Will never fail to make me laugh.

But on topic, I'd say go with Zelda. It's undoubtedly the best game out for the Wii.

Eif87 said:
Hey all!

I've been a lifelong Playstation fan since, well, it came out back in the 90's :) However, my very first console was the NES (Duck Hunt!), then the SNES...that was the last Nintendo console I owned, but they've always held a special place in my heart :thumbsup: . I made the switch because none of the games that Nintendo was offering for the gamecube, etc. looked interesting...they all looked childish, but after reading the forums I now know that this is not entirely true. My friend got a wii and I've been playing with it all week! Originally, I wanted a PS3, but why spend $700 bucks when I can get something better for half the price :) So, I asked my parents for one for Christmas...hopefully they can come through and get me one! Anyway, I was looking at the games that are coming out for the Wii, and I can't help but ask...being a Metal Gear Solid fan, does anyone know if a version will be released for the Wii? I *think* a version was released for the Gamecube, so if not then I'll pickup the Gamecube copy and try and play it in my Wii. Is Kojima going to stick with the PS3 (which, btw is digging itself a huge hole...I feel sorry for Sony, but they screwed up bad on this one)?
I was a PC gamer for a while, then got an xbox. had mixed, but overall positive feelings about it, but soon grew tired of the same old gameplay. When I read what the Wii was all about, it was like a beacon in the darkness of tired gameplay mechanics. I came back to the realization that Nintendo is the most creative game company, period.

I'm so proud to own a Wii, even tho it's only my 2nd Nintendo console (NES). I did play a lot of N64 games & loved them also.

And yes, I believe Sony has dug themselves a nice hole that will be tough to get out of. I think they probably will, b/c there are zillions of Sony fanbois who have/will mindlessly shell out their life savings for a PS3, but it will take time.

Back