Transformers Is A MUST SEE!

Yes, the transformers movie was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. I haven't been so pumped after watching a movie since I last saw Star Wars movies and Matrix movies in theaters.

I'm definitely going to watch this movie again before it leaves theaters. That movie was astounding. Forget what all the badmouthers are saying, there's no way that the movie was no good. I thought it was phenomenal, the battles, the special effects, the comedy. I thought the comedy was pretty clever for an action movie.

There definitely will be one or more sequels, seeing as Optimus prime sent out a signal to all other Autobots hiding in the universe to come to earth, and starscream got out and is probably going to find the rest of the decepticons and make them come to earth either for revenge or to try and revive Megatron, or to get the allspark from within him or a combo of all of the above. Plus the fact that they're reportedly already working on the script for the next one(s).

And about the GI Joe movie, apparently they were going to make GI Joe a long time ago, right before they started on Transformers, like 2003 or so. But then America invaded Iraq and they didnt think a movie like GI Joe would sit to well in the public eye at the time. So they went back to the drawing board, brainstormed and decided to go after the other great Hasbro commodity...Transformers. And so here we are 4 years later watching the glory that unfolded.

Last edited:
I went to see this movie today with my cousins and it is, hands down, the best movie I have ever seen. The graphics were spectacular. The story was amazing and the acting (also the voice acting) was good. It was also suprisingly very funny If you are a fan of the old 1984 Transformer cartoon you should totally see this. I thought that Michael Bay was going to mess up Transformer but he did the total opposite.:)

I've championed this movie all along even though so many people were complaining about it.

Well now all over the internet people are talking about how much better it was than they expected.

And Shia is an awesome actor.

By the way my favorite most emotional part of the movie is when

Sam and Mikaela get out of Bumblebee they show in the sky the other 4 autobots coming to earth. The musical score they used was AWESOME. Very unlike Michael Bay.

ill think of seeing it

i am not into those kid movies more into like resident evil and 28 weeks later

u know horror movies

Yea true, but I'm more into comedies or dramas or maybe bittersweet romances filled with misunderstandings and you laugh your arse off at the poor guy and all of the stupid things he does. :lol:

I loved it! I've already seen it twice. Sunday and Today. Although, I didn't exactly let the people who I went with Today, know I've already seen it. They don't understand. One of them has never seen Transformers before. She asked me 'how could cars be violent?' Poor girl thought she was going to Herbie. Ah well. In both sessions, I think I was among the only female in the audience.

Oh, I loved the voice acting. Hugo Weaving! Oooh, now, I LOVE his voice. Always have. Like, V for Vendetta - he did lose me a little in one of his opening speeches, you know, the one where he attempted to say every single word starting with V in the English (probably French too) language. But it sounded very sexy. And somehow he managed to make Megatron sound sexy - which sounds very creepy. But he managed. I wanted him to just sit down and have a nice chat with someone. You know, maybe what he's missed over the years.

Yeah, perhaps the storyline was a little simple... but it was funny. I made, like when that Decepticon attacked Sam and asked him if he was LadiesMan216 - or whatever the numbers where, I can never remember. But anyhoo, very funny. And asking for the Ebay Item followed by the long line of numbers. Oh, and of course his motto 'to enslave and punish.'

And I've always loved Starscream. My favourite character. He deserved a bigger role. Like, I got very excited when the subtitles read 'This is Starscream..' Like, sure I could have guessed it was him, but it just made it better.

vagrant said:
By the way my favorite most emotional part of the movie is when

Sam and Mikaela get out of Bumblebee they show in the sky the other 4 autobots coming to earth. The musical score they used was AWESOME. Very unlike Michael Bay.
I agree with you
The musical score was awesome but when it was combined with the narration of Optimus Prime it just made you feel so pumped.

"I miss you like micheal Bay missed the point when he made Pearl Harbor"..."Pearl Harbor sucks and I miss you "....-Team America World Police
:lol:

INEED2WII said:
"I miss you like micheal Bay missed the point when he made Pearl Harbor"..."Pearl Harbor sucks and I miss you "....-Team America World Police
:lol:

AMERICAAAAAAAAAA F*** YEAH! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHERF****** DAY YEAH!

Well duh how long do u think it will take before somebody films the movie and puts it on the internet

dude hahaha it was so funny ESPECIALLY when his mom thought he was masturbating!!! hahahaha!! and when that medic robot says hes in need of mating!! haahahahah so funny. it was a great movie ^_^

Back