Transformers Is A MUST SEE!

pretty awesome!? it was freakin awesome! i just saw it yesterday and aw man.........i say its 10x better than spiderman 3. the end was so f***in sweet........like the title says, this movie is a must see

RedFox said:
I agree with all of the above.

I was completely astonished by how comical it was with the intense Bad-assness of it all. It just blew my mind. Three thumbs up and a slab of pie.
yea, its like the best action movie ever but its also funny as hell. i give it 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 thumbs up

Bad News Everyone.

"One of the most anticipated Nintendo titles will be a no show at next week's E3 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl. According to a report from Wired's Chris Kohler, Nintendo media representatives have given him the news that the Mario brawler will not be in attendance in Nintendo's suite during E3.

Could Super Smash Bros. Brawl be delayed until 2008? Nintendo of America reps say the game is still on track for a 2007 release. So why a no show at E3? Could Nintendo be holding the game back for a big unveiling at TGS? Could be....

We'll keep you posted."

This was found on the official Gameinformer website...
I know this isn't a SSBB thread, but the world must know...

Shoko said:
yea, its like the best action movie ever but its also funny as hell. i give it 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 thumbs up

You must have a lot of friends. :lol:

I just give it 20

I just got back from it and I have to say it is the best movie I've seen all year. It had the perfect amount of action and comedy in it.

ARGH my brothers and friends all said it was awesome

and i keep trying to go see it(but it's kinda hard cause all my main friends already seen it, so i have to ask friends that i don't really hang out with)

but every frikken time i have plans something goes wrong

ahasjhgahgdhagdha

mark my words wiichatters. my goal is to watch it by wednesday

Back