Transformers The GAME!

I wasn't questioning whether you were a fan or not. I was making the assumption that you weren't to answer your own question.

The game for the most part follows the story but a lot of parts have things happen differently. Probably mostly in part due to the fact that u play as both sides.

vagrant said:
I wasn't questioning whether you were a fan or not. I was making the assumption that you weren't to answer your own question.

The game for the most part follows the story but a lot of parts have things happen differently. Probably mostly in part due to the fact that u play as both sides.

Fair enough.

Well hmm, game sounds interesting enough to try, but how are the controls? Decent or are they a bit awkward?

blueovalboy7 said:
Fair enough.

Well hmm, game sounds interesting enough to try, but how are the controls? Decent or are they a bit awkward?

The camera angles can make it annoying but if u set the camera adjusting setting to low and use the camera reset whenever you turn around then it is fine.

vagrant said:
The camera angles can make it annoying but if u set the camera adjusting setting to low and use the camera reset whenever you turn around then it is fine.

Cool, appreciate it.

i saw the movie at 11 pm on monday night, it was amazing, steller special effects, but um most game reviews ive heard is that its passable.

i played it

u can destroy almost everything in there, can grab almost everything u see, u can climb walls, and u can play as a bad guy or good guy

Well it looks like I will be renting that, too bad you cant play co-op or battle friends, I think that would be fun.

MOVIE IS WOTH $10 BUCKS TO SEE AND $20 TO BUY WHEN IT HITS DVD

now for the game... i love the transformers but the game was horrible the concept was there but game play and over all length not worth 50 bucks... we bought it release day and had it beat 2 days later and sold on ebay to take a 10 dollar loss.. i say rent it and youll have it beat over the weekend... very dissappointing for a potential buy in the means of a long term game ... even being both good and so called evil still too short of a game. movie was awesome... the cop car wasnt a gm car it was some sort of saleen mustang i think.:)

I'm actuly glad i bought it lol I love being a giant rampaging robot :D But one thing i do have to complain about one transformer is that Starscream doesn't actuly move like a jet should (I mean vertically) But everything else is pretty fun, And yeah the camera controlers a bit iffy :}

Yeah i suggest you rent this game though, I'm probably the only person who just really goes around and destroy's the crap out of the town, I feel like im gona be doing that for the next week :D i'm really enjoying the game sept' again you can go back to the transformer you were or wanted to be on some missions after you go to the next mission :/

Last edited:
Vedelkin10 said:
I'm actuly glad i bought it lol I love being a giant rampaging robot :D But one thing i do have to complain about one transformer is that Starscream doesn't actuly move like a jet should (I mean vertically) But everything else is pretty fun, And yeah the camera controlers a bit iffy :}

Yeah i suggest you rent this game though, I'm probably the only person who just really goes around and destroy's the crap out of the town, I feel like im gona be doing that for the next week :D i'm really enjoying the game sept' again you can go back to the transformer you were or wanted to be on some missions after you go to the next mission :/

I'm putting in time trying to unlock all of the many many bonus features.

Trying to get G1 starscream.

vagrant said:
I'm putting in time trying to unlock all of the many many bonus features.

Trying to get G1 starscream.
YOu know they have cheatcodes for that :] Gamewinners has it :}

Alkaline said:
I don't think the game is out here for another few weeks, I'm interested in it.
dont bother really coz the actual gameplay is rubbish. But if u like fighting other robots and transforming (which is the best bit) they u can go get it, but ive given it back after playing it for 2 hours as a good and bad guy

Back