Trauma Center: Second Opinion-help????

heartmywii

sweetatlife member
Jun 17, 2007
I'm on the level with the time bomb and can't get the screws off fast enough. My record is two before it blows and I lose. Can someone please tell me how to quickly and successfully unscrew the screws? It is very hard and frustrating for me so I would really appreciate help.

first of all, what difficulty are you playing on? if not the easiest, then try that level on easiest first so you can get it down, and then move to the next difficulty.

As for strategy....I just unscrew them quickly...make sure you have the screwing motion down (haha) and make sure that it isn't blowing up because you are doing something wrong. Hope that helps? good luck:crazy:

I'm playing on the easy level. And the screwing motion is the thing I have a problem with. I can't get it right.

Okay, well practice makes perfect doesn't help. Would someone please tell me the motion they use to get the screws out? I watch these videos online and they do it in like, twenty seconds whereas it takes me four minutes, at best, to unscrew them. What am I doing wrong?

Try to unscrew the screws in a complete motion. you really have to bend your wrist but it should work. Make sure you're not letting go of any of the buttons while doing this. Good luck!

Act as if the wiimote is the screw and your unscrewing it. Using the button to do the motion of unscrewing. Better to start with your wrist angled so you can twist the maximum distance. I wouldn't call it slow or fast, just a fluid swift motion. Try to think on a hardware level of the wiimote, too slow will work of course, but too fast it cannot register it. It is easy once you understand how it's done. Honestly, that was the first snag in the game I had... not the screws, but the 3rd/4th section to it... You will see n.n;; goodluck. The screws was like the freebee of the operation as far as quick procedures go btw... Awesome choice in games.

Was thinking of a better example. Have you ever played Cooking Mama? It's sort of like changing the temperature on the stove in the final stages of meal. That does you no good if you have never played the game however.

Last edited:
heartmywii said:
I'm on the level with the time bomb and can't get the screws off fast enough. My record is two before it blows and I lose. Can someone please tell me how to quickly and successfully unscrew the screws? It is very hard and frustrating for me so I would really appreciate help.
that level is so gay I rented this game with my friend and it blew monkeys ass, I hate those levels with those damn green triangles everywhere, the tritti

from the easist level in order of bottom right scew go turn left. on the bottem right turn the screw right on the top left turn it left on the top right turn right:cool:

arcticreaver said:
is this game good? honest opinions please.

Yes, as far as DS to Wii titles go, it was very good. It's simple nature has an addictive feel. I couldn't stop playing it when I first got it, was one of the first games I played.

Thank you so much. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and beat the level. I feel like such an idiot, because that was the easiest part of the episode. But thanks again!

Back