Travelling with Wii

I got my case in. Everything but the games fit in, but a CD case could hold any games and I have a couple of those. I didn't take the batteries out, but they could have easily fit in to the same area that the stand is in or in the cables area. It was a little tight, but everything fit. So, I am ready to take the Wii to a party at someone else's house that doesn't have a Wii.

In the top compartment:
4 motes
2 chucks
sensor bar
battery charger

In the bottom compartment:

2 chucks
component cables
regular default cables
power cord
Wii
Wii stand

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 128
Almo said:
i posted a pic in another thread of a really solid breifcase someone turned into a Wiifecase lol ill see if i can find it.
Edit: here she is,if you can make one like this itd take alota bashing and itd be fine!
carrybag.jpg

Hmm what does that thing look like shut? you might get some shady looks carrying that through an airport

I'd just say go online and find out how many Carry-ons the airport will let you take. in most of my flying experience it's been two carry-ons (purse, backpack, small luggage, if it fits in the overhead, it can be a carry-on.) I mean, if worse comes to worst just stick it in a well padded backpack, or even the original box!

Slightly off topic here. (OK completely off topic) You should have seen the baggage handlers at Brisbane Domestic Airport the other day. The baggage truck rolled up to the conveyer belt leading into the belly of the Bombardier Q400 I was on. The baggage truck was level with the base of the conveyor belt so all that had to be done was push the bags onto the conveyor belt but no. They picked up every single bag about 1 metre, flipped it upside down and slammed it back down on the conveyor belt! I felt like decking the man when he slammed down my bag knowing that my Wii was in there.

But my Wii did get back perfectly safe with no damage done too it.

I have the G-Pack Carrying Case for mine. It is however slightly bulky but by far the best designed case i have seen it has a strapping system to hold your wii securely in place. and then has ample storage room for peripherals. sorry that i don't have a pic for ya but i am sure u can find some on google images.

allsport21 said:
is it this one?
back.jpg

that's pretty sweet. how many controllers does it fit?

I Got That And It Works Great! it Can Fit:
Two Controllers
Two Nunchuks
AC Adapter(The Brick & Cord)
AV Output(The colored prongs & Cord)
Classic Controller
Sensor Bar
Wii(DUH)
My 12-CD Case(For Compact-Ness)
And... My DS + All 12 Of My Games.

i have the same sling bag with a different design, similar to the messenger bag , it works good ifyou have good packing skills i was able to fit all the stuff in my sig(well i can fit the thing that holds the wii, but you could put that in idfferent luggage) plus a battery charger

the top pocket goes really deep if you put your wiimotes all horizontal laying on each other and like i said have good packing skills with the nunchucks, you could probably fit 4 of each in

Last edited:
Back