Wii Transport?

That looks exactly like a camcorder or camera case used for transport such as on a plane...that would totally work!

Wasn't sure if it was something else I didn't find online, since I've been looking for a solid container for my Wii to move...

I bet there is a place to buy it im pretty sure nintendo of canada gave that to someone maybe email nintendo asking them where to buy it?

I'm very new here, but I was just wondering...am I the only person that has been transporting it in the box it came in? I travel from school and to home (I'm in college two hours away) and I figured just using the box would be the best...I mean...thats how nintendo ships them...

K LoLo said:
I'm very new here, but I was just wondering...am I the only person that has been transporting it in the box it came in? I travel from school and to home (I'm in college two hours away) and I figured just using the box would be the best...I mean...thats how nintendo ships them...

That's actually a good idea too! But mine is thrown away...

See, I kept mine because I bought it a day before I was going home for Thanksgiving. Now I only have a few weeks before the christmas break. So I figured I should keep the box. Its cool. Wrap everything up like it came. And then I just put my extra controllers and the games in a lil bag.

if you don't mind spending more on a case, I use Pelican cases for work with all my film equipment and editing gear and they work better than any other. The only problem is buying a Pelican for a Wii and lots of accessories will cost you a pretty penny...Well, ok, maybe $150 bucks or more. They are the best cases and have great foam inside, again, just very expensive.:smilewinkgrin:

Here are a few pics of some of Pelicans' cases .... (you cut your own foam inserts) so the pics are just examples...

1495new.gif

PC-1524.jpg

pelican.jpg

system_case.jpg

You can find them at any high-end camera store or film camera rental house sometimes or check online at b&h, samys cameras or birns and sawyers.

Here's a pic of my completed case...it's a little bigger than I anticipated, but I got the case for free to modify. The hardest thing to do was trying to slice the foam precisely to make it even! Some of the bottoms are a bit sloped but it all fits correctly. You can't tell, but there are 3 games stacked there, so there's room if I get more wiimotes/nunchucks. :cool:

What do you guys think?

WiiCase.jpg

Thats definitely a cool case! I would like something like that, but I think I'll stick to buying games first before I spend money on a case. Its a great idea though. I wonder if you could get one large enough to hold 4 controllers.

Hey all,

These work pretty well. They may be hard to find, but they are worth the effort!

plasticbag49370ato5.jpg

Thanks,

Matt!

Actually I just chunk mine in a duffle bag.

If I need cushion, I've always got some clothes I'm not wearing.

Compass said:
...do those REALLY hold everything you need? A full Wii for me complement consists of:
1 Wii and its cords
4 Wiimotes
4 Nunchuks
1 Zapper (So far)
And a game case that holds all the games instead of individual cases.

Compass, we have all the same stuff! I rep'd you!

I don't get my Wii until Christmas, but I plan on using a laptop bag I got a Goodwill and should hold everything with my zapper. It's an old laptop bag so it's larger than normal, but nice looking.

I was thinking of buying an embroidered patch on ebay with the Wii logo to iron on my bag. :wink:

I tried a few laptop bags as well - the thing that always bothered me was when I made the foam 'surrounds' for the components, I'd have to take out the whole thing in order to fit it in the bag...in other words I couldn't just keep the foam in and lay the components in their spots. If the bag opened up all the way on one side instead of a slit, I'd be able to access everything like a soft case version of what I got now...but they work just as well!

Back