Treadmill Jogging and Wii Games

c-square

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2010
HELP!

I'm currently training to run a 1/2 marathon, which has me on my treadmill for long periods of time during the winter. I've realized that since I can hold the nunchuck in one hand and the wiimote in the other, it may be possible for me to play games while running at the same time. The problem is, I need to find a game that will let me use the nunchuck for movement, the wiimote for button pressing, but where gameplay won't be affected by my shaking the controller constantly while I jog. It also can't be a game that requires me to point the wiimote at the screen or tilt it at a certain angle, as that would be impossible to do while jogging.

If you know of a game that would work, please let me know!!

Alternatively, is there a way I can play virtual console NES games on the wii using the nunchuck for movement and the A and B buttons on the wiimote?

Thanks in advance!

as for a game while jogging..there is wiifit jogging lol.. so you jog as normal but have something pretty to look at while you do it... you just have to hold the wiimote in your hand or put it in your back pocket.

no need to buy the board just the game.

as for a game while jogging..there is wiifit jogging lol.. so you jog as normal but have something pretty to look at while you do it... you just have to hold the wiimote in your hand or put it in your back pocket.

no need to buy the board just the game.

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking for something a little more interactive than the jogging in WiiFit. Also, I'm told that the maximum time you can run in WiiFit is 30 minutes, whereas my runs tend to be between 1.5 and 2 hours. Any other games that would be playable while jogging?

I stumbled on your thread desperately trying to find a new game myself and only regged to shoot you this, I had been doing rage of the Gladiator and Punch out and they worked great for me No more hero's is also a possibility but all the running around is a bit tedious.

These boards suck ass, I can't believe they have the nerve to put up those kind of captcha's.

Back