In The Real World
Hey guys i have recently just found out of a TRU [Toys R Us] Bundle for 500$
it comes with
1wii
2Nunchuku
2wiimotes
2Games of choice
1Wiisports

And i was wondering is this real!? [Sorry about US but they don't take preorders at TRU yet]

omfg, source where you foudn this out???

i want that, well, i dont have $500 though but its worth the investment =D

Hey that's really tight i hope they tell me the same thing, and not try to say there not taking pre-orders, i'm going there this weekend

BIG MONEY said:
Hey that's really tight i hope they tell me the same thing, and not try to say there not taking pre-orders, i'm going there this weekend
Me 2 o_O *can't wait* Im going to get that bundle ;o Because i have 1 brother thats going to play with me [ the others are too old lol they think they're too mature for playing games]

GreyKirby said:
it comes with
1wii
2Nunchuku
2wiimotes
2Games of choice
1Wiisports

And i was wondering is this real!? [Sorry about US but they don't take preorders at TRU yet]

Is that really worth it? The original bundle is $250.
1wii
1Nunchuku
1wiimote
1Wiisports
If you buy another wiimote/nunchuku set that's +$60. Total: $310
If you buy two games that's appx. $100-$120. Total: $410-$430.

Using that, I doubt it's real. Unless I have wrong info for some reason, I think I would just buy everything seperate.
I might be wrong though. But from my info, I think buying everything seperate is a better deal. The only downside would be the risk of not getting a wii system. It may be me, but I'd rather save $70-$90 dollars and wait a LITTLE more to get a wii.

pmarc22 said:
Is that really worth it? The original bundle is $250.
1wii
1Nunchuku
1wiimote
1Wiisports
If you buy another wiimote/nunchuku set that's +$60. Total: $310
If you buy two games that's appx. $100-$120. Total: $410-$430.

Using that, I doubt it's real. Unless I have wrong info for some reason, I think I would just buy everything seperate.
I might be wrong though. But from my info, I think buying everything seperate is a better deal. The only downside would be the risk of not getting a wii system. It may be me, but I'd rather save $70-$90 dollars and wait a LITTLE more to get a wii.
Sorry did i mention this is a Canadian offer so the price may varrie between places. In canada everything thats US is like 10$ more Canadian ;)
So leme make this a bit clear..er
If you buy 1 Wiimote/nunchuku thats around 90$ ea. So 90x2 = 180$ o_O
Wii = 279.95 Canadian$
Two Games = 70$ each = 140$
Thats around 599.95$ I think ..

I figured there woulda been something like that.
In THAT case....

DUDE! I totally want that! Lol.

pmarc22 said:
I figured there woulda been something like that.
In THAT case....

DUDE! I totally want that! Lol.
Sorry Wrong Calculation iadded too much. Someone told me its actualy going to add up to 525ish$ Canadian so you save 25$

BlightedArt said:
*chuckles at pmarc22's last response*

That's pretty cool, everything you need for a launch right there. :)
I know but im not sure if TRU in US is gonna do this... Sorry for some people if they don't for getting your hopes uppers. Well i actualy think of 90% that they will have that bundle ( In US $ its around 410$ )

BlightedArt said:
Well they may not have that bundle, but knowing the US they'll definetely have some worth-while deals running before launch day.
Ya probably Us has alot of populatio ;o Makes it hard to get Wiis there lol But they will have a deal

GreyKirby said:
it comes with
1wii
2Nunchuku
2wiimotes
2Games of choice
1Wiisports

So we get to choose 2 games of our choice.

Back