Two -Brothers in Arms- games releasing 13th Oct

weedude

WiiChat Member
Jul 18, 2007
Bangkok, Thailand
One is -Road to hill 30- and the other one is named -double time- Both due for release 13th Oct.

What is the difference between these two games? Is road to hill 30 just a port from the pc? And double time a complete new game - and exclusively for wii?

And why release them on the same day? They are quite likely to compete with each-other....

Well, actually Road to Hill 30 is Brothers in Arms 1 and Earned in Blood is Brothers in Arms 2. Double Time, how ever, is just like LEGO SW: Complete Saga just a bundle of both games in one. I think it's just some typo, the game that'll come out is Double Time.

Secumfex said:
Well, actually Road to Hill 30 is Brothers in Arms 1 and Earned in Blood is Brothers in Arms 2. Double Time, how ever, is just like LEGO SW: Complete Saga just a bundle of both games in one. I think it's just some typo, the game that'll come out is Double Time.
So double time is two games in one - both being ported from the pc? (Earned in blood and road to hill 30).
So no new gameplay compared to the pc versions?

I didnt think Brothers in arms was ugly. I played the pc versions and I loved the games ( story wise and gameplay wise )

no multi-player.

Huge letdown because the pc version had multi-player but wasnt really played a lot ( almost no one played it ) because of the bugs.

So I was kinda hoping that they would add it on the wii. Theres a whole bunch of players there ( not many competition from other shooters )

Back