UK: Sony gave out free 46" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV's

LOL
Every wares still got ps3 stock
unlike other consoles

"free 46" Sony Bravia" :yikes: Thats a high end quality TV. I guess when you have a Sony PS3 the best way to go is Sony Bravia.

Its nice to have an item in stock when you want to buy it.

Free PS3 with every £425 Sony bravia :D

They also gave the first 150 a free resistance game.

They also called out a random number and the person with that number or something got his/her PS3 for free.

AND the guy who had the first one got a free courtsey ride in a hummer back home

Shiftfallout said:
lucky you, all we got is riots and rain in the US of A for launch.

Don't forget some people got robed and i think one was shot with a BB gun at a Walmart I believe I love America:thumbsup:

Probably.. I mean that's the only way a lot of people can aford it.. that or robbing a bank. - I know that's the case with me lol :D

surfinrach90 said:
Probably.. I mean that's the only way a lot of people can aford it.. that or robbing a bank. - I know that's the case with me lol :D

Is crime really that bad in US of A? I'm sure you can afford a PS3. How long did it take you to save up for a computer?

well its not quite like that. Basically there is the ghetto side, but what ends up happening is that these guys from the ghetto (generalizing here) will buy and resell. Thus on launch day, they were fighting with eachother to get these systems, because a Ps3 can sell for over 5 times its cost. Most of the people in these lines were different minority groups there to make profit.

This is not all the locations, most were fine enough. But the Electronic stores near the rough areas were basically battle grounds.

Lets put it this way, i talked to one hispanic guy the other day. He was able to buy 10 ps3's on launch day, he made about $25,000. From reselling them on ebay. A lot of other ghettolicious people had the same idea. Therefor, it will cause problems in certain neighborhoods.

kidtmnt said:
Is crime really that bad in US of A? I'm sure you can afford a PS3. How long did it take you to save up for a computer?

Umm what makes you say that? Do you know her or any of the people on this board. I could save up for one if I wanted but that would be a waste since I dont want or need a PS3. If at all I'd use that money to get a 360 and Gears of War...and maybe 1 other great title for the 360. The sony promotion is great for those lucky few who got it but does nothing to change the horrible launch its had so far. Not to mention the people in the US who didn't benefit from this.

MasterJedi2U said:
Umm what makes you say that? Do you know her or any of the people on this board. I could save up for one if I wanted but that would be a waste since I dont want or need a PS3. If at all I'd use that money to get a 360 and Gears of War...and maybe 1 other great title for the 360. The sony promotion is great for those lucky few who got it but does nothing to change the horrible launch its had so far. Not to mention the people in the US who didn't benefit from this.

I was replying to surfinrach90

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinrach90
Probably.. I mean that's the only way a lot of people can aford it.. that or robbing a bank. - I know that's the case with me lol

Why is it that people on this forum can't read or think? I said what makes you think you know HER!? As in surfinrach...got it!? GOOD! As for replying its a forum and I can reply to anything I want just like you can as well. Good day.

MasterJedi2U said:
Why is it that people on this forum can't read or think? I said what makes you think you know HER!? As in surfinrach...got it!? GOOD! As for replying its a forum and I can reply to anything I want just like you can as well. Good day.

1. You quoted HIM.
2. Why would he assume he knows HER. As in not everyone would know that perosn is a girl by using him or her. Next time champ, use names.
3. You were not clear nor precise. Dont get emo over it and blame other people for you mistakes.

Lastly, his question was directed at surfin, asking a non subjective question. He wasnt addressing you, which is funny. YOu go into assuming his intent, and then start explaining that you could afford one if you wanted to.. who cares. Unless you want us to start calling you a "her" from now on.

Last edited:
Back