UK VC Update: 29th June 2007

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/virtualconsole.jpg[/xfloat]Just the two classic games to download today on the UK Wii virtual console and they are Kirby's Dream Course and Bloody Wolf.

Kirby's Dream Course was released back in 1995 on the Super Nintendo and is pretty much a golf title featuring the pink blob. Kirby himself acted as the ball and you could set the power, angle and spin to smack enemies until the final one turns into a hole.

The game featured 64 courses to complete, a hefty amount to plough through.

Our second release this week is Bloody Wolf which was released on the TurboGrafx-16. The game was released in Europe under the title Battle Rangers; we're sure many of you will remember this game and await it with baited breath!

The Virtual Console version of the title features eight scenarios to tackle using a pair of commandos with different multidirectional attacks. All in all sounds riveting.

Both titles are avaliable now in the UK, Kirby for 800 Points and Bloody Wolf for 600 Points. We'll have a US update on Monday and there will be more next week.

kirbys dream course was amazing, i never did beat that game, and getting a gold medal on every stage was HARRD! hope the u.s. get this monday

I think I remember seeing commercials for Dream Course. Never heard of Bloody Wolf, like most Turbo GFX games. But it's probably good, since most Turbo GFX games I've downloaded so far have been great.

Back