Wiikly update for June 17

I want Breath of Fire 2! I was hoping Nintendo would start keeping a pace of 4 games a week. 3 games simply isn't enough. We'll only have 900 VC games out by 2011. Consider there are over 5k total between the various systems. Count half of the 100 games out so far as unbuyable(poor quality) for most consumers.

Knoxville555 said:
enough with the stupid TG16 games. Nobody cares. Nobody had that system either. It was like 1 out of every 20 kids had a TG16 and the only game they played was bonks adventure. They should be doing NES titles and SNES titles more often and how about some more N64 games. God damn Tricksters.

I totally agree with you, how cares about the TG16? I've downloaded 2 of them so far and I would give them back if I could because they suck. They need to stop with these pointless releases and release something COOL.

Wow another week of crap, thank god I broke down and bought a 360 a few weeks ago so I actually have something fun to play. But at least RE4 will be out tommorow. Nintendo get a clue and release some good games before people realize the wii is a quirky little gimmick that has no games!!!

Back