Ultimate Duck Hunting Screens

Listen people, if it were old-school it would be called "Duck Hunt", not "Duck Hunting". Why do I always find myself explaining this to people?

Adamquest64 said:
Listen people, if it were old-school it would be called "Duck Hunt", not "Duck Hunting". Why do I always find myself explaining this to people?

You need to get a life if all you do is follow people around all day correcting them on wrongful thoughts concerning 'Duck Hunt'.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
very cool looking!!!!!! id deff consider getting this

Hey, put a gun in a game and you get at least one sale

looks awesome maybe a bit boring I always thought the concept of hunting games was very good but none of them were actually that fun

lmao you got a point wiizero

coincidence that the same shotgun in that pic is similar to the one i own? :D

You hunt Jill? What you gonna use a full-length shotgun for?

I'd prefer a big game game over a duck hunt. Still consider it though.

Lol. we've seen the carpg... What's a dog?

Brawny said:
You hunt Jill? What you gonna use a full-length shotgun for?

I'd prefer a big game game over a duck hunt. Still consider it though.

Lol. we've seen the carpg... What's a dog?

no i dont hunt. i just like to shoot 12 gauge pump shotguns.

whats up with that chicken shooter game then??????? anyone hear anything about that?

Hm.....we need a game where it throws random png's ripped from your SD card across the screen for you to shoot. Would be a great stress reliever.

I've never heard of a chicken game either.

there is definately a huge demand for an old school remake... i bet it comes out as a virtual console game.

This game seems like one of the many rehashed minigames only with new graphics. Wii doesn't need more point and click games. Wii needs games innovative and take advantage of motion controls.

Back