um are you guys secretly sony fanboys or something?

re

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I think a ps3 section is justified - but I'd love to see a comic section - I tried creating a thread in the lounge about this but noone made a single damn post on it...

Probably because comic books are
flyingflag.gif

and we post in these forums?
the bigger problem here is you
because your actually invading our forums...

^^sovieto.....:yesnod:

You will never escape fanboyism. the only reason you want to "avoid sony and microsoft fanboys" is so that you can carry on with your nintendo fanboyism... :nonod:

wait you just admited to being a nintendo fanboy wow we dont want fanboyism here leave if thats all you have to contribute!!!

bigcomicbookfan said:
wait you just admited to being a nintendo fanboy wow we dont want fanboyism here leave if thats all you have to contribute!!!
:wtf:
he actually called you a fanboy
which is true since you seem pretty close-minded
you fail in my book so far
the only way to give yourself redemption is to craete a thread in the Wii general section titled: Sovieto is our god

LMAO guys check out this pre-prepared writing this guy sent me
btw i wouldnt bother readintg it ALL..but the first sentences about it are so funny, how it makes it sound like he knows so much about me and that ive done sooo much since hes been around

My complaint about Sovieto

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that there is nothing more tragic than to find a decent, honest person who's been misled by Sovieto's drugged-out reinterpretations of historic events. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. For the sake of concreteness, Sovieto has warned us that one day, rash wheeler-dealers will overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of Sovieto's own base nature. If you think about it, you'll realize that Sovieto's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that Sovieto's fibs always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs.

All the same, Sovieto's complaints are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, several things Sovieto has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. He has been known to "prove" statistically that hanging out with jaundiced phonies is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Sovieto's "proof" demonstrates only that just the other day, some of his materialistic, daft legates forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Sovieto's blueprint for a world in which yellow-bellied flighty-types are free to force us to do things or take stands against our will. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that we must understand that I am quite certain that when one succeeds in eking out a kernel of content from Sovieto's linguistic games and complex exegeses, it usually turns out to be either banal or blatantly false. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. I can reword my point as follows. The "freedom" that Sovieto is always so keen to talk about is a sheep's freedom to choose the patch of grass in which it will graze while growing wool and mutton for its owners.

If you think about it, in Sovieto's pleas, phallocentrism is witting and unremitting, irascible and negligent. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to lionize dangerous misogynists. It takes more than a mass of bloody-minded bottom-feeders to give Sovieto condign punishment. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to shield people from Sovieto's sex-crazed and slaphappy deceptions. He claims that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to keep us hypnotized so we don't anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. I, however, contend that that's a load of crud. Yes, he winds up on the wrong side of every important issue, but we can divide his apothegms into three categories: incorrigible, piteous, and dishonest. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
:wtf:
he actually called you a fanboy
which is true since you seem pretty close-minded
you fail in my book so far
the only way to give yourself redemption is to craete a thread in the Wii general section titled: Sovieto is our god

LMAO guys check out this pre-prepared writing this guy sent me
btw i wouldnt bother readintg it ALL..but the first sentences about it are so funny, how it makes it sound like he knows so much about me and that ive done sooo much since hes been around

My complaint about Sovieto

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that there is nothing more tragic than to find a decent, honest person who's been misled by Sovieto's drugged-out reinterpretations of historic events. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. For the sake of concreteness, Sovieto has warned us that one day, rash wheeler-dealers will overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of Sovieto's own base nature. If you think about it, you'll realize that Sovieto's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that Sovieto's fibs always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs.

All the same, Sovieto's complaints are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, several things Sovieto has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. He has been known to "prove" statistically that hanging out with jaundiced phonies is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Sovieto's "proof" demonstrates only that just the other day, some of his materialistic, daft legates forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Sovieto's blueprint for a world in which yellow-bellied flighty-types are free to force us to do things or take stands against our will. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that we must understand that I am quite certain that when one succeeds in eking out a kernel of content from Sovieto's linguistic games and complex exegeses, it usually turns out to be either banal or blatantly false. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. I can reword my point as follows. The "freedom" that Sovieto is always so keen to talk about is a sheep's freedom to choose the patch of grass in which it will graze while growing wool and mutton for its owners.

If you think about it, in Sovieto's pleas, phallocentrism is witting and unremitting, irascible and negligent. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to lionize dangerous misogynists. It takes more than a mass of bloody-minded bottom-feeders to give Sovieto condign punishment. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to shield people from Sovieto's sex-crazed and slaphappy deceptions. He claims that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to keep us hypnotized so we don't anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. I, however, contend that that's a load of crud. Yes, he winds up on the wrong side of every important issue, but we can divide his apothegms into three categories: incorrigible, piteous, and dishonest. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

said that to me too.looks like he can copy and paste

Hey, I didn't get one...... My comment must have been too confusing for him. All sovieto did was explain it for him. :lol:

no fair.

bigcomicbookfan said:

People, this is the result of cocaine abuse :lol:

Back