unknown N64 game

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoop_ds

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Hello,
I remember playing a game at my friends house that involved driving a yellow dump truck around. I think it had a nuke in it or something.. . does anyone know what I'm talking about?? Thanks,
-Dav

Blast_Corps_box.jpg

Rare are microsofts bitches

Can be picked up cheap thow

Seen it for little more than a fiver in my local gamestation

dreamcastninja said:
game wasn't fun. abomination of a launch title.
Really? I loved that game. Both fun and frustrating at the same time. Some of the levels were really hard, and at the end, you could go to other planets and the moon.

Blast Corps was one of those games that was completely underrated IMHO.

This really was an excellent game, i would recommend it to anyone who hasn't already played it. There are loads of deifferent kinds of levels in the game and it never gets boring, N64 at it's best!

OMG i forgot about this game... yeah it was a pain in the ASS at times but it was a great game for N64 too bad we will never see it on Wii :(

JeremyGTS said:
OMG i forgot about this game... yeah it was a pain in the ASS at times but it was a great game for N64 too bad we will never see it on Wii :(
Part of the reason I haven't downloaded any VC titles yet, was because I saved all of my gaming equipment. Heck, I even got Secret of Mana for the SNES (a rare game nowadays). I also have this title, which is why it won't bother me that it won't be coming to the Wii.

What have the rest of you done with your old consoles? Sold them/broke/still have them/lost them etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back