Unwanted Wii

marvinj1

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2008
i'm looking to sell my wii. I rarely play it and even when i do i dont find enjoyment in it by myself. i'd much rather get an xbox 360 for the online experience, so for anyone that is interested i am asking 400 for my wii or best offer. it was hardly used and is in excellent condition. if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]
i will accept paypal

COD still doesn't warrant a $400 price tag, amazon and retailers here have it for a normal price, you just may have to get to the stores earlier. With the money saved you could buy a few copies of COD3.

Pretty obvious this guy is trolling or past due on rent. I have a Wii with one game and I just really don't enjoy myself. Blah Blah Blah.

buying used wii

Wow $400?

So you buy a supposedly excellent condition Wii USED, supossedly it works. No Warranty because he is not a store. Is it stolen? Rent past due? Needs to pay off gambling debt? Who knows!

One thing I do know I would rather goto the store buy a new WII for $250 incl. Warranty, and be done with it.

Now if the price Tag was reasonable at $100 then people would bite....

actually i'm just a teenager trying to get money for an xbox 360, but thanks for your concern

261311 said:
COD still doesn't warrant a $400 price tag, amazon and retailers here have it for a normal price, you just may have to get to the stores earlier. With the money saved you could buy a few copies of COD3.

Just looked at amazon...$439 plus shipping.

I still wouldn't buy a used one.

marvinj1 said:
actually i'm just a teenager trying to get money for an xbox 360, but thanks for your concern
If you want our honest opinion, honestly, We're not. We're more concerned for the moron who buys a Wii for $400.

261311 said:
If you want our honest opinion, honestly, We're not. We're more concerned for the moron who buys a Wii for $400.

What about the poor sap who has been looking and looking and can't find one within 60 miles of my house, on the shelves? Consider me a moron. I work 50+ hours a week and the drive to the closest city of size, is over an hour away.

I bought mine on Ebay and probably spent too much, but I guess that is this Moron's business and not yours.

Why the hate?

If you bought any VC games with pre-paid cards (ONLY), I would leave them on there, would be a nice bonus :D

Back