Up-coming controllers?

Yeah...they should make a nice controller for the Wii...the GC's controller isn't bad (not saying its just perfect), but at least give the Wii its own controller. I bet it hates having to borrow his brother's controller.

You know I never really thought about that. The classic controller looks pretty old skool new gen. I mean it could be comfortable like the old SNES controller it reallt depends on how big it really is though.

intekmdma said:
well for the games out right now.. too late. we'll have to wait for the new games to come out and see if anything new gets updated
The only game right now that uses either GC or classic controller that's worth mentioning is DBZ:BT2 You can tell whether do or not if you see the classic controller symbol on the back of the box like this
thegrimadventur23178.jpg

I've heard there will be, I never had heard of the supersized ones but the other one I have.

Nick111 said:
Ok Ok.. I haven't personally owned a GCN but my friend does... yes the game controllers are good... but why use something old with something new..
on the other hand, I also heard the gamecude controllers won't be able to play all wii games... I don't know if this is true.. but this is what I heard.

ummmmmm duhh they wont be able too that is why the game is on the wii and not the gcn the zelda game came out for both the cube and the wii because nintendo said a while ago it would be a last bang for the gcn and the games that are out now havn't been in production for too long (except zelda) people are still in the brainstorming fase on what to do with the wii mote this is sorta unrelated too but i am kinda pissed that people are like o man the wii isn't good and thedy are judging it by the launch titles Zelda rocks wii sports is does exactly what it needs to do and i mean come on look at other release titles for other systems Jet Set Radio Future for the x-box???? that game was crap but the x-box could do much better things

Back