upcoming games

oOmohawkOo

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2011
Why is it that no one is talking about upcoming games. like wwe allstars, tigers wood 12, nascar 2011, just to name a few. Does no one play these kind of games.

there are alot of games out and that are coming out that no one talks about. this is a site about wii games so lets talk about all wii games good and bad. like to know peoples input on some games. and more info on games. other sites give the wii no love.

maybe because this year the wii is gonna have like a super dry like DROUGHT year for games, only game worth buying is The Conduit 2 and whenever the hell they decide to release "The Grinder"

So you guys are saying that the only good game this year is going to be the conduit 2.

I was expecting The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword!!!!
Not really interested in sports games... they do come out every single year...

Oh... but the WWE thing seems interesting (Not getting it Though :/)

Most sport games do come out every year. but this will be the first year a nascar game will be out on the wii. I just want to see people talking about other games its alwasy super smash or CoD. There are other games out there. I want to hear about new games and bring some of the good old ones back to life.

Theres a new game coming out in april thats called Driver: San Fransisco.It's kind like GTA

Back