Uplate game shows

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
Ok well here something I've noticed is the the new idea of uplate game shows were they have a host (ex big brother contestants are a must), sound effects and a dodgy set the basic game on the screen people call up and see if the have the answer which they usually dont. Has anyone ever called up or even heard of these before im just curious what other people think of this phenomenon ?

Yeah I know about them. They're a scam to get money from gullible drunk idiots, usually involving questions that are impossible to work out because they're so vague. Oh yeah, and they're incredibly tedious- personally, I think watching paint dry is a lot more exciting.

the ones in aus are the opposite they even give you the answer sometimes because none calls yes lol i watch tem some time

What are these shows? Ive never seen them? Is it Friday Night Games for Big Brother or something? I dont know what game-shows you guys are talking about. The only game shows I know are Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Forturne, Greed and Sale of the Century :)

well turn on win right now and see for yourself icetrash lol im watching it

The 3 major channels have one each now. 7 has Midnight Zoo. 9 has Quizmania. 10 has Up Late Game Show with Hot Dogs.

I think Chaser's War on Everything did a good review of these, saying the reason wasn't because no one calls, but because they just keep people on hold for no reason. I tried calling once for a laugh, but I couldn't even get it to ring.

Midnight Zoo have some of the most ridiculous questions of them all.
Up Late Game Show is retarded because Hot Dogs is annoying.
Quizmania is hosted by some hotties, but they annoy me, because they have nothing to do in front of the camera, except act like they don't know the answers.

They're good if you're bored. Just watch and listen to the idiots trying to answer the most simple of questions.

win isnt country tv it is channel 9 lol i have never heard of that zoo one wait is that the one with the girl in coconut bikini?

Sam_Harris said:
i have never heard of that zoo one wait is that the one with the girl in coconut bikini?

Yes. That's part of Midnight Zoo. They also do the, "Which Eyes Belong To This Person" But the trick is it could be any number of pairs of eyes. So people pick 1, and go through the whole list. Then they figure that you have to pick like 4 different eyes from the list.

Back