Urgent Help With USB Connector

ScottDave

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2008
Wii Online Code
6403-0642-6202-5039
Ok. I purchased the USB wifi adaptor this morning. Got home and when halfway through it said Internet Sharing Error (6). I have read the post below about going onto your internet options and ticking all the boxes which i have done. I have tried again but still it comes up. What do i need to do?

I have Windows Vista so naturally i went onto the nintendo website and downloaded v1.06.

Someone please help :(

Get a wireless router. The price difference between the USB wifi adapter and a wireless router is not worth the additional headache of setting it up. Plus with a router, your computer doesn't have to be on for the Wii (or anything else) to get online. And it'll be faster.

The USB Connector has had issues with Vista since it was released. You're better off using XP.

Band geek said:
The USB Connector has had issues with Vista since it was released. You're better off using XP.
Actually, I can do you up one even better:

"________________ has had issues with Vista since it was released. You're better off using XP." (Fill in the blank with just about anything)

Or you could just not run Windows. ;)

_Try reinstalling, but delete all the folders and applications it brings. After you've done that it should work, well it did for me anyways.

sremick said:
Actually, I can do you up one even better:

"________________ has had issues with Vista since it was released. You're better off using XP." (Fill in the blank with just about anything)

Or you could just not run Windows. ;)
+1, I deal with this all the time at work, people complain about how everything stops working as soon as microsoft has a mood swing AKA new release.

Once you go Mac, you never go back.

Back