USB head-set and mic

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
hi all!:D i was wondering coz theres some talk about a wii head-set and mic for online games so u can talk to ppl your playing with,is this true.THANKS!:thumbsup:

i hope those usb slots are used soon.

keyboard and mouse for internet chan would be dandy.
external harddrives for 300gig of memory too =)

better yet, 1 tb

i hope there is a camera or something where you can put your face on your Mii, or maybe it can make a cartoony variant with bright colors

Or better yet, just make a bluetooth headset compatible with Wii. Should be pretty easy, and I don't like wires running down from my head.

Yea, I also think that a keyboard would be nice... i don't know if you'd need a mouse, the wii remote works pretty well, but it could be tedious to change alot. Wires running to the Wii could really bug me, especially because mine is about 8 feet away:scared:

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, I also think that a keyboard would be nice... i don't know if you'd need a mouse, the wii remote works pretty well, but it could be tedious to change alot. Wires running to the Wii could really bug me, especially because mine is about 8 feet away:scared:

yeah mine too. and i'd be too worries about accidentallly tripping over it and yanking the wii off of the tv. i don't know why they would go with wired accessories though. i'm sure they'll be wireless.

astrophysicist said:
Or better yet, just make a bluetooth headset compatible with Wii. Should be pretty easy, and I don't like wires running down from my head.

exactly, i'm hoping they will take full advantage of all the possibilities bluetooth has to offer. i don't see why not, only a matter of time i suppose.

that raises a question, what're the possibilities of writing code for custom "channels" on the Wii.. ie, I've got my media server hosting a simple webpage for access to my music/tv/etc, that i can use through opera, but i'd like to be able to see that as a VC

OneManArmy said:
Does the Wii even have bluetooth capabilities? you might get wireless with some usb add-on, but thats as far as it'll go, i think

Yes. BT is how the controllers work ( that and IR ).

I would hope by summer seeing how the DS now has Head sets (only 10 bucks)

Back