USB head-set and mic

ya and its glitchy, at least for me, I really hope nintendo doesn't drop the ball and at least gives us voice, unlike the mic in ds only used to talk on one game, and for the rest you cant talk or comm in any way.

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, I also think that a keyboard would be nice... i don't know if you'd need a mouse, the wii remote works pretty well, but it could be tedious to change alot. Wires running to the Wii could really bug me, especially because mine is about 8 feet away:scared:

1. WoW addict. lol jk, but wii is a gaming system we dont need those spazy xbox guys messing up nintendo with 100% computer remake.
2. Wireless sencor bar, is already out.

were can you get a wireless sensor bar how much and who makes it

They are coming out in march, Nyko and another third party are making them, along with some battery/charger packs for those merciless wiimotes. There is a small operation making them, it isnt that hard, I mean you cna use two candles, look for them online, if you cant find them Ill find them, but I think you better wait, the big companies making them look nice, and the third party iI cant remember is suppose to work better then the nintendo one itselfe giving you more room to move. O ya and the nyko is 19.99, Im sure they will all be around that price range since they're so easy to make.

Last edited:
theirs alot of slots still waitin for things...

1. USB
2. under the classic controller
3. bottom of Wii-mote

THeirs tons of places to put stuff.. CAnt wait :thumbsup:

Back