Use bluetooth mouse play Wii

Even if the video is real, there is no sensor for movement and all the buttons, so that is pretty much impossible.

I think that it's useful for the "key in" through the keyboard showing on the screen while we are using Opera to surf Internet for example. IR optical sensor isn't so smooth to type letters with my shaking hand.

Might be an emulator.. it is, afterall, on a computer monitor.

To Zig and Billcsho:
omg, you guys never heard of hooking up the wii on a computer?
Its not a emulator, or a fake. and I do not believe there are ANY Roms
or ANY emulators for the wii yet. I may be wrong, but i believe there isnt any.
and hes also playing Wii Play....

You guys are stupid.
I'll give you a hint:
BLUETOOTH

Wii connects using bluetooth.

and dude, that same guy also showed us his Bluetooth Keyboard.
and btw, he is japanese, he's smart...

Of course I know how to put Wii on a laptop or computer screen with vBox or video capture devices. I am sure it is not an emulator. My point is what good does it do if it can only do point and click? :lol:

By the way, another video shows you can also use the WiiMote as a mouse on a computer and that make more sense except for putting the sensor bar on a computer.

BT is just one way of wireless connection. It is feasible if it has the right protocol. But still not everything has BT can connect any BT devices if there is no appropriate protocol. If the protocol is available, there will be a market for it. The BT audio protocol for my PDA costed me $25. What people really wants is probably a keyboard for Wii, BT or USB.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
Probably fake. It wouldn't be that hard to have someone move a mouse while someone else in the background is using the Wiimote. Unless he has a detailed description of how he did it, I will presume that it is fake.
i agree unless wit works with the mouse IR sensor though i highly doubt it

Yes, it's a Bluetooth issue. We just made use of Broadcom 2042 HID chip to connect with Wii. The job isn't easy for us because there are so many barriers to break through. Our plan paid off after we made so much effort.
And an advance announcement is that we shall show our Wii keypad, a combination of Wii mouse and keyboard, on Youtube in a few days. You will see the Wii-related devices with Bluetooth aren't fake at all clearly.

XtremeKilling said:
To Zig and Billcsho:
omg, you guys never heard of hooking up the wii on a computer?
Its not a emulator, or a fake. and I do not believe there are ANY Roms
or ANY emulators for the wii yet. I may be wrong, but i believe there isnt any.
and hes also playing Wii Play....

You guys are stupid.
I'll give you a hint:
BLUETOOTH

Wii connects using bluetooth.

and dude, that same guy also showed us his Bluetooth Keyboard.
and btw, he is japanese, he's smart...

I would venture to say that you are the stupid one, because I said MIGHT.

Back