[Video]WiiMote controlling mouse in Windows

fake, u can totally tell it isnt real, the stupid power bar isnt there and the thing is flashing meaning it wont wokr

unicycler said:
fake, u can totally tell it isnt real, the stupid power bar isnt there and the thing is flashing meaning it wont wokr
True that the sensor bar isn't there, but it's possible to track it through the motion sensors (though it is not nearly as accurate and it isn't alligned with the screen). I actually have paired my Wiimote to my laptop via bluetooth, and the lights flashed that same way after it was connected. I could never get it to work for the mouse, though.

vagrant said:
or the link i posted above that actually links you to the download page for the driver.
Or that. I just figured the people who keep claiming these videos are fake, could use some info.

No harm done. My apologies.

Looks real to me though you can never be sure. On one of the clips it jumps (he must have died) and it looks like he moves a mouse or something with his hand before carrying on playing. Though if it's true and someone on this forum gets it going please post a video. If it is true well done Technology

registerednerd said:
Three reasons I think this is fake:
1: There is no sensor bar. You can't use the pointer without the sensor bar (they are also way to close to be within range)
2: There is a huge delay in the motion, and not all of the motions transfer, it's like someone off screen has a mouse and is moving it in reaction to the Wiimote
3: That's a pre-intel macbook, supposedly running Windows. That doesn't happen.

all macbooks are intel based-idiot

there is no such thing as a sensor bar. what youre thinking of is a bar with infrared lights. two candels would work in its place-dumbass

the reason for a lag is because of the script its reading.

die

Is there an alternate site where I can download the windows drivers? I tried all these links and they lead to 404's.

Back