Used games bringing in lawsuits for GameStop

that is serious if they're passing off used games as new ones. i wonder if this affects eb games in canada?

The real crime is how they pay less for pre owned games than what they sell them for

IE: Game= $17 from GS yet sell that same game that was only owned by YOU and they give you like $5 for it.

They also base resale value on how popular the game is.

SSBB is 4 years old and still sales for like $45 yet other games from that same time are dirt cheap.

yeah i have a friend who doesn't believe in used games unless they're impossible to find new. i remember trading in the first assasins creed for $1.50 it's bad but not that bad :lol:

skidmarx, How is assasins creed , is it fun?

yeah i have a friend who doesn't believe in used games unless they're impossible to find new. i remember trading in the first assasins creed for $1.50 it's bad but not that bad :lol:

I kinda agree with your friend not just because I don't "believe in them" but for the fact I'm terrified of using rented or used games on my Wii or PS2...especially my Wii because I bought it used from my brother in law when he bought a 360. I'm afraid something will happen and would much rather just buy games I want or have heard great reviews on than take a chance of being out all the money I spent.

^^i didn't mind selling it for $1.50 after buying it for $13, so it was donkey balls :sick: the newer ones get better reviews and i've heard positive things from them. get those, but the first one should be avoided....

Back