Used

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
So I am buying my PS3 from my brother he has already used it but I know I can trust it still works. So my question is will I lose anything from getting it used. Can I delete his user and start my own? Just tell me any dissadvantages of buying the PS3 used.

as far as i know theres only the "main account name" that u MIGHT not be able to change, because there are sub accounts that go into there for multiple users. i think the main account name is the name of ur PS3 or something rather.... i'll check for u when i get home tonight.. other than that theres nothing ull be missing out on i think.. cos u can pretty much format ur ps3 like u would a computer.

That sucks oh well my brother hasn't set a lot up apparently but he did set up and play TW07 so I would imagine he has a main account and stuff

nah i just checked what i was talking about was the online main account, but they made it like instant messaging programs where u can just sign in your account where your at a friends house playing his ps3.. so ull be fine from what i know so far ( i dont know much lol )

You will be fine having a second hand PS3, Everything can be reset to as if it was brand new, there would be no point in having settings that can't be changed.

Back