Buying a PS3

Here's a question: if one was to purchase a Dual Shock 3 off of ebay, from Hong Kong, would there be any implications of this, i.e. would it work or not? I don't see why it wouldn't, although I was particularly wondering whether current games would cause the controller to vibrate? This is true for when the DS3 actually comes out here; will our current games offer vibration?

I've had to resort to buying the Sony PS3 component AV cables off of ebay, from Hong Kong, because it appears that Sony have stopped doing them. Absolutely nowhere has them any more, and several stores have told me they used to but it's been deleted off their stock list.

Lewi T said:
Here's a question: if one was to purchase a Dual Shock 3 off of ebay, from Hong Kong, would there be any implications of this, i.e. would it work or not? I don't see why it wouldn't, although I was particularly wondering whether current games would cause the controller to vibrate? This is true for when the DS3 actually comes out here; will our current games offer vibration?

I've had to resort to buying the Sony PS3 component AV cables off of ebay, from Hong Kong, because it appears that Sony have stopped doing them. Absolutely nowhere has them any more, and several stores have told me they used to but it's been deleted off their stock list.

Amazon has them..........
Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1203675880&sr=8-1

Amazon has got most everything!

ive heard importing a dual shock 3 and using it is okay. and a downloadable patch for vibration will be released for most games and implemented into future games.

Back