VC Game Wish List

laz305

Lazarus
Sep 17, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
7183-7112-0942-6693
mine is Killer Instict especially with an arcade stick coming out in November

With the arcade stick, I'd like to see SNK vs Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom. Regular controllers just aren't made for fighting games.

I'd also like Square-Enix to get their thumbs out of their arses and let us have Final Fantasy Adventures + Sword of Mana, though I think the first was only out on gameboy.

Oh, and Earthworm Jim! That game rocked.

I may be an "old-fart", but I am patiently (kinda) awaiting Super Mario Brothers 3. I will be a happy guy being able to play that one again.

I guess I am old as well because the whole reason I bought a WII was with impatient anticipation of Super Mario 3 coming to the VC.

Just keep the VC coming. Curse you Nintendo when you launch Chrono Trigger and the 2 solid weeks I'll be glued to my TV. I find myself having a lot of fun playing BOF2. I almost forgot what it was like to play games for fun.

Obviously Super Metroid, which Nintendo STILL won't release here (f*** you Nintendo, it's not enough to make Europe and Australia wait longer for Metroid Prime 3, we have to wait longer for Super Metroid too?).

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrono Trigger and Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

i would like to see Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story released on VC, loved that game when i had a SNES and after just watching the movie again tonight, i want to play the game even more

Here's my big list.

NES Games
Bionic Commando
Blaster Master
Bubble Bobble Part 2
Crystalis
Deja Vu
Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball
Guardian Legend
Maniac Mansion
Nightmare on Elm Street
R.C. Pro-Am 2
River City Ransom
Shadowgate
Snow Bros.
The Uninvited

SNES
Chrono Trigger
Demon's Crest
Earthbound
Shadowrun
Star Fox 2 (From what I've heard they actually got this completed in Japan but decided to cancel it for some reason Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_2)
Populous

SEGA GENESIS
Contra Hard Corps
Herzog Zwei
Mega Turrican
Phantasy Star Series
Pirates! Gold
Robocop vs. Terminator
Shadowrun
Splatterhouse series

halfcrazed said:
Zackh321 said:
NES Games
Bionic Commando

For sure. Why was there no sequel to this exellent Capcom game?

I could of sworn they actually had an ad at one time for a sequel for the SNES. I wonder if they could actually release the Japanese version with all of the Nazi stuff in it? The Japanese version is actually called Top Secret: Hitler's Revival.

Last edited:
Zackh321 said:
I could of sworn they actually had an ad at one time for a sequel for the SNES. I wonder if they could actually release the Japanese version with all of the Nazi stuff in it? The Japanese version is actually called Top Secret: Hitler's Revival.

There was a sequel called Bionic Commando: Elite Forces for the Game Boy. I wish it would get a proper fully-fledged sequel though, that game ruled.

Neo Geo:

Blue's Journey
Samurai Showdown 2

N64:

Blast Corps
Glover (LOVED this game)
Space Station: Silicon Valley

WoW Zach almost $170 in VC games, Nintendo loves money so I'm sure they'll get those out asap. As for me I'd spend that money on Wii games that can be played online.

Back