-Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES:
-Legend of Zelda: Link to past
-Super Mario World
-Earthworm Jim
-Donkey Kong Country
N64:
-Goldeneye-(online multiplayer please!)

I can't really think of any more so don't say I don't know any other games!

SUPER MARIO KART and SENSIBLE SOCCER, hopefully with Wi-Fi enabled, make it happen Nintendo!

....and from the n64 snowboard kids, lylatwars, DKR and of course goldeneye

I'd love to see ;
Any Bomberman game.
Chrono Trigger.
Super Mario RPG.
Super Mario Kart.
Mario Party 1-3; hell yeah.
Earthbound.
Mystical Ninja Goemon, both SNES and N64... best game ever.

Thanks for pointin out Mystical Ninja! stil have that on the n64, remember i got it for like 20 quid which was a steal for a 64 game in those days, turned it on, with that intro with the funky japanese pop music lol strange but good, and the rest of the music in the game, awesome

Jim said:
Thanks for pointin out Mystical Ninja! stil have that on the n64, remember i got it for like 20 quid which was a steal for a 64 game in those days, turned it on, with that intro with the funky japanese pop music lol strange but good, and the rest of the music in the game, awesome

Yup! Mystical Ninja was my first ever Nintendo 64 game... I still remember going into Argos and getting it... I let my brother get Super Mario 64 so that we could just share games etc... (we both had an Nintendo 64).

The game was absolutely brilliant... but I can't remember if I finished it or not... I remember unlocking all the characters.. hmmm, oh well.

Also I agree with the Funky Japanese Pop Music being strange, but it was still damn cool XD.

games id like to see on wii vc has to be

streets of rage 1, 2, 3 megadrive

killer instinct snes

pilot wings snes

super mario world snes

duck hunt nes

and 1080 snow boarding n64

I just got my ne issue of Nintendo Power, and in it there is a preview of Diddy Kong Racing for DS. I'm sure that this is proof that we will eventualy see it on the VC.:smilewinkgrin:

Back