Video of Hyrule feild!

Cool , but it takes like 30 minutes to load !
:(:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Oh my god, it's still not loaded! xD

Hmmm... my internet is not fast at all but it didn't take THAT long to load. But it was kinda slow.

thats odd.. mine loaded in like 30 seconds..

and doesnt link seem really short or is it just me?

I really like the new video. There is another new video on ign that you guys need to check out and there are a couple of new pics too.

I hear you loud and clear. I wanna thank gamespot and wiichat for supplying me with all of this TP knowledge. And I especially wanna thank all of you zelda fans.

Note that is but a small piece of Hyrule field :rolleyes:

As seen in the old pic in the thread about the size of the field, there are multiple sections that make up the whole kingdom. This recent vid is obviously a new file probably being played by one of the IGN guys, so they have yet to see and add the rest of the landmarks to their total overworld map.

For those that are unclear about what I mean, e.g those who have played OoT, once you enter a new area, i.e. Zora's Domain or Lon Lon Ranch, that part of the overworlds clouds disappear on the map screen, showing the newly visited location. For MM onwards to WW you had to either buy map pieces or have the fish draw them up.

We still have alot more to see people, just you wait and see... :D

OMG!! that song that link wolf is learning in the video is the song of healing!!! i know it is, it has to be. i love that song and i recognize that melody nomatter how its played.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
OMG!! that song that link wolf is learning in the video is the song of healing!!! i know it is, it has to be. i love that song and i recognize that melody nomatter how its played.

Yep it is, I said it already over in "New Zelda screens and videos!!!"

KaDee said:
I just watched that vid myself and I'm glad that they are bringing back old melodies, and because that one in perticular was from MM I reckon there will be other things from MM in TP.
For those that dont know, that song Wolf Link howled was the 'Song of Healing', which you had to play to aquire each transformation mask in MM. Before getting to the end of that vid I knew that wolf would reward you for playing that tune to it (obvious I know but for those who have played MM and know of the songs powers it will be clearer).

** POSSIBLE SPOILERS **

For those not so quick on the uptake, the hint the wolf gave before leaping off, was that return and speak to him once in your human form and he will teach you something. Note he mentions return with 'Sword in hand', a wolf cant do that so he is refering to the fact that he knows Link is not originally a wolf.
The same way the mask salesmen knew Deku Link was actually a human boy in MM, and offered to return him to normal in return for the Majoras Mask.

Back