Video of Hyrule feild!

Fighting is not the answer...like mr jingles said it's all about zelda. I didnt mean to be rude about the video...sorry i do love zelda also

Cap'n Crunch said:
supafly i am 13...14 in febuary:yesnod: But we dont need to fight...its impossible for us to get along...americans and canadians dont mix...dont you think that?

.....well I think its complete BULLSH&*! If you are not a gamer than why dont you go play with your danm mom and leave us alone!!
AND YOU SAY WE NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!:eek:ut:

Why?

Joe i am a gamer, just because im 13 doesnt mean im not a gamer, na dwhy is everyone ganging up on me... i just want to be friends...:sad:

ok guys, crunch said that he was sorry. can't we just leave it at that? let's all be a little more mature about things and let it go; after all, zelda is coming this sunday, and the LAST thing we want is some bad tastes in our mouths when we finally get to indulge ourselves with all the twilight glory. so let it be...just let it be...

and no more fighting! c'mon, man...this is quite pathetic. so is trying to council faceless screen names on proper forum etiquette...

crunch, relax on the insults!

Back