Vii Footage

I'd by it for around 40 for less. I think they could get sued and it will stop being made making it rare. Therfore making me money I sell it get my 40 dollars back and move to the moon lolz

Doesn't matter, China has already ripped off many of the systems, there's like no possible way of stopping em'.

lmao... Chinese go mad with fishing games. BTW that white animal that appears in all the games is lame :lol:

rofl copter
ROFLChopter.jpg

this is going to be over within 28 days
lawsuit's r us
but the video with the kid fishing, that game dosent look half bad, even tho all he was doing was smashing the viimote on the grounds

I love nintendo. The vii is worthless!

Next thing u know they're gonna come out with Viichat.com full of chinese text/characters

ROFLOL that piece of technolagical **** work that right XD and nice comment Phillepino "viichat.com" now thats funny.

Is it me or when I saw that video of the tennis did it look a little off? Like the contols were pretty bad. And from what I read Nintendo is releasing the Wii in china. So you think if Nintendo saw this, they may change their mind due to copyright infringement?

Back