Virginia Tech Tragedy Thread of Silence

paintba||er said:
Ok I will apologize for the initial joke I made but I stand by the rest of my comments.
i will follow the crowd and apologize to evreryone'

jowii said:
this is a thread in which i have respectfully asked people to be serious. it saddens me that you feel it necessary to tell us that you don't have to do that in this thread, by posting in it. if you wish, start a new thread where you can joke around...but don't do it here.

did you expect anything less ?

im with paintballer
This thread is dumb :eek:ut:

makes no sense to do what you are asking so i wont

This kind of horrible gutless crime happen in Australia once http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/

then we did something about it
we took away the guns (well most of them) we made it really hard to get one

now as far as i see it America or more importantly Americans will never hand over their presious guns, they love them, they are mad on them :mad2:
and yes i know he was chinese

so until you all hand in your guns (that you have no need of anyway) this kind of incident will continue to happen in the good old USA :prrr:

but sure 31 people dead because this retard had a little love spat
its seriously messed up :tard:

I must say, all though this disaster is tragic, I agree with AussieWii. This tragedy should be the hint to get rid of guns in America.
Martin Bryant, another crazy gunman killed 35 people, at Port Arthur, a popular historic tourist destination in Tasmania in 1996. The government put very strict limitations on guns in this fine country of ours.
Hopefully Bush and his croonies will do the same in America, for America's good.

Wiily Good said:
I must say, all though this disaster is tragic, I agree with AussieWii. This tragedy should be the hint to get rid of guns in America.
Martin Bryant, another crazy gunman killed 35 people, at Port Arthur, a popular historic tourist destination in Tasmania in 1996. The government put very strict limitations on guns in this fine country of ours.
Hopefully Bush and his croonies will do the same in America, for America's good.

And has such a tragedy happened since ? :)

now the way the laws are (single shot rifle or shotgun)
you have to blow someone away

then reload :ee5k:

so you could still do it, but it would take a lot more thought and planning :mad2:

oh come on you cant demand respect and understanding on a damn forum, so expect some shenanigans. I feel sorry for them all but doing a post about this is not cool imho

Wiily Good said:
From the little that I understand about it all, while a republican is in office in the United States, the current gun laws will not change. Bush is a republican.

The Gun Association of America has it's fingers in high places. From what I have read, they pay the Republican party a LOT of money. As sad as that is, that is the reason why the laws will not change. Bribery is still very much alive, and it's so sad that all these people dieing wont change that.

If I have this information wrong, please correct me, but that is my understanding of Bush's decision to not change the current gun laws. Which his party made a statement about today, and that they would not be changing.

you're right. how dare i have confidence in people. how dare i assume people would take this seriously. my bad. i hadn't realized decency had no place on a forum. too bad for me.

Bann guns in America :lol: :lol: :lol:
dude thats never going to happen no matter if Bush himselves tries to...its usless.
Things like this happen and most of the time its just unavoidable

For whom the bell tolls, today it tolls for thee....

An absolute tragedy, it sends shivers down my spine thinking of the scores of dead being dragged out of the building... For some reason it brings the lyircs of Purity to my mind "I can't die... I can't die... I can't die... I can't die... You all stare but you'll never see, there's something inside of me, you all stare but you'll never see..." when I think about those students facing death would have felt... "I can't die... Not here, not like this... Not now..."

I find it intriguing the actual causes of such tragedies... Is it just a random psychopathic attack? Or the result of deep rooted problems in American society? I've got a speech in a few weeks which I'm doing on the concept of Frankenstein's Monster and monsters in society, this would be really interesting to research in addition to previous shootings.

I believe tragedies like this are preventable, but not by tighter gun laws, but by a more compassionate society with a deeper understanding of each other.

I'm sorry if I made anyone upset with anything I posted here.

i hope hope who ever took this lightly looses someone in there life. then you would understand. stupid assholes. just cause you dont know them dont mean that they should be killed cause some ass got broke up with.

you the type that laughed at 9-11 just cause you didnt know them. this post isnt stupid. just showing respect on a forum site. but too many stupid asses are acting like they dont care. :frown2: this is why i wont join the army. i refuse to fight for a country with people like this in it.

Wiily Good said:

WHOAH WHOAH WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAH WHOAH!!!!

OK first off, this tragety is one of the biggest mass killing sprees in US history! before you say LETS GET RID OF ALL THE GUNS! you need to THINK first.

anyone ever hear of the expression "guns dont kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE????" hello!!!!!!! a gun does NOT go off itself unless you PULL ATLEAST 12 LBS ON THE TRIGGER (standard for most hand guns) or less on a riffle (i dont know what a rifle trigger weighs because my bf adjusts his to a light touch)

this is some kid who was looking for his girlfriend and killed 32 people with a semi auto! now because of this they are trying to ban high cap mags and semi auto weapons.

dont spew out ignorant gun facts if you cant support them.

there are plenty of RESPONCIBLE gun owners out there and because of the bad seeds we shouldnt have to suffer with the reprocussions!

:incazzato:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
WHOAH WHOAH WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAH WHOAH!!!!

OK first off, this tragety is one of the biggest mass killing sprees in US history! before you say LETS GET RID OF ALL THE GUNS! you need to THINK first.

anyone ever hear of the expression "guns dont kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE????" hello!!!!!!! a gun does NOT go off itself unless you PULL ATLEAST 12 LBS ON THE TRIGGER (standard for most hand guns) or less on a riffle (i dont know what a rifle trigger weighs because my bf adjusts his to a light touch)

this is some kid who was looking for his girlfriend and killed 32 people with a semi auto! now because of this they are trying to ban high cap mags and semi auto weapons.

dont spew out ignorant gun facts if you cant support them.

there are plenty of RESPONCIBLE gun owners out there and because of the bad seeds we shouldnt have to suffer with the reprocussions!

:incazzato:

i agree. hell these same asses would piss their pants if they banned video games for this. they always blame games for stuff like this. guns are like the game you cant blame gun and games for people deaths. he went killin people cause of a relationship spat. not from playin fps games. so if you want to ban guns then you should also be for banning games too.

Back