Virtua tennis 2009

I'm going to buy Grand Slam Tennis instead of this. I'm under suspicion that the developers slapped on Motion Plus at the last second.

virtua tennis 2009 looks very cool, play tennis matches from around the world. kickass.

yea man that's what i can't wait for is online play.

Yeah, I agree!!

I'm inclined to the most realistic side and VT2009 is far better than Gran Slam and I don't like the cartoonish (avatar) style!!

Virtua tennis 2009 is the best tennis on the Wii to date!!

Yeah, I agree!!

I'm inclined to the most realistic side and VT2009 is far better than Gran Slam and I don't like the cartoonish (avatar) style!!

Virtua tennis 2009 is the best tennis on the Wii to date!!

I don't think that you can really say one is better than the other until they have both been released and reviewed. The best tennis on the Wii to date is still Wii Sports Tennis imo.

I'm leaning towards Grand Slam Tennis at the moment as it has been getting a lot of positive previews. Haven't seen much at all about Virtua Tennis yet.

Grand Slam Tennis looks good to! I might have to get them both.

Virtua Tennis 2009 for Wii, not only will be the best tennis on the Wii!!

This game will be THE BEST TENNIS GAME ON ANY CONSOLE!!

Following the fundamental rule:

With graphics as close the xbox360/ps3, all the modes (online) and features, plus "Motion+"

Thank you Sega to understand the Wii hardcore owner, you already know what we want!!

Finnaly my fantasy that more and more Wii games appear far better than the xbox360/ps3 versions is happening, YEAH!!

$5 dollars gets you a reserved copy.

It will be interesting to see how the battle between these two games goes down. They will be in the spotlight since they will both be in the early stages of Motion Plus. I can't wait to see how the head-to-head reviews shake out. If both of these games and Tiger Woods 10 are as ground-breaking as they look, it could be a big boost for the Wii. For every PES, there have been 5-6 games that had terrible or broken motion controls. Motion Plus could fix all of that for the developers who are willing to take the time to do their job right on the Wii.

Back