Wait a minute here: Smash Bros Brawl Music Contributors

o_O interesting, nice find
that wouldve been a nice E3 thing instead of wiifit
"See here is a level based off of Kingdom Hearts, to go along with Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out for the Wii on day one"
or some corny line like that

hmmmmmm, I'm interested. Music was good on KG and i hope they have something in SSBB that's related to Kingdom Hearts (items, stages, etc.)

RivalDestiny said:
hmmmmmm, I'm interested. Music was good on KG and i hope they have something in SSBB that's related to Kingdom Hearts (items, stages, etc.)
history shows if theres a stage for it, theres a character for it, and if theres a character for it, theres an item for it.

Sovieto said:
history shows if theres a stage for it, theres a character for it, and if theres a character for it, theres an item for it.
Not always.... The new SSBB stage Smashville most likely wont have a character to go along with it.....

Major Tom said:
Not always.... The new SSBB stage Smashville most likely wont have a character to go along with it.....
smashville?
sounds like a generic stage..
ah, an animal crossing stage? ..you never know =D
but i said "history shows" and well this isnt history =P

Sovieto said:
smashville?
sounds like a generic stage..
ah, an animal crossing stage? ..you never know =D
but i said "history shows" and well this isnt history =P
Yeah its an Animal Crossing: Wild World Stage. All the characters watch you at different times & you float above a town. Its pretty cool. But this game will make history. I cant wait till December 3.

It's been discused here before and nothing has changed sense, maybe something will come of it.

Ok...... These new stages seem to have alot more effort put into them than the Melee ones. They really seem to be going all out on this one.

vagrant said:
Kingdom Hearts is already an ensemble of characters from Disney.

I'd rather not mix that with SSB.
If they did add characters from Kingdom Hearts it wouldn't be disney characters it'd be Sora &/or Riku. But I was just thinking it may not be anything to do with KH but A Wonderful World (NDS) instead.....

Major Tom said:
If they did add characters from Kingdom Hearts it wouldn't be disney characters it'd be Sora &/or Riku. But I was just thinking it may not be anything to do with KH but A Wonderful World (NDS) instead.....

I'd be willing to bet KH will have absolutely nothing to do with SSBB. And dear god I hope I am right.

Its over a month old & almost impossible to find with the search engine..... so :p

Theres just so much to look forward to in SSBB.

Back