Wait a minute....

nope... not on the site anymore.... only the wavebird reciever and the wired controller

hurry up and go find some new and used ones before they are gone.
they probably converted it into a wiimote factory by now to keep up with demand.

you always have 3rd party controller but i never liked any of the GC 3rd arty ones all felt funky

they did say they would continue to make the wired controllers for the wii though so they should always have the basic controller for a while

no it probably means they wont sell or make them anymore... if you go and look at all the older systems on the nintendo store its basically the same story... power cables and video cables are carried for a long time everything else its untill the stock runs out.

my guess is nintendo just stopped making wavebirds all together, they sell only what service parts they have in stock untill the stock runs out. They make many more wired controllers than wireless.
You can even still buy N64 wired controllers , but i promise they arnt making them anymore its just a stock pile in a warehouse some place...once its gone its gone...
they have no real reason to make wavebirds anymore. not alot of people are willing to pay 35 bucks for an old gen wireless controller when the new bluetooth motion controller is only 4 bucks more...
best bet is go to walmart,target,toysrus,gamestop ect.. and buy them up before they also run out of stock. Even buy up the used ones that are tradded in, thats what i do.
they will all be at a discount probably now being an old system.
they dont make game cubes anymore eaither , they just are sellign off what stock they have, they still have some games comming out for both the wii and GC but thats just for a short time while people switch over to Wii...

thats how it works if you cant find one ebay it... i got some n64 controllers and games comming in soon just because of how cheep the controllers are the joystick breaks easy, i want a good stock pile before they get expensive and are considered collectors items.

Back