Wanna buy SSBM to play on Wii, is it worth it?

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I've ordered Super Smash Brothers Melee, because I didn't get a chance to play it on GameCube ( I didn't had a GC ) and now that I have a Wii I can play it.
Brawl is going to be release sooner or later, but in this year, that's for sure. Is it a bad idea to spend money in SSBM, then rather waiting for SSBB to come? Is this game worth 30 bucks ( cus that's the money I'm going to spend on it) ?

Yes BUY IT, brawl won't be comming out anytime soon. Melee is one of the greatest games ever! its amazing, great multiplayer, tons of hidden ssecerts, charecters, stages, gameplay modes, trophies, and more. Its pretty cheap now too. Buy it if your buying a GC ontroller with it. At least you can play more GC games and use ot for brawl. :)

Melee is truly an amazing game. Its worth the 30 bucks your spending. You could get it used for 14 bucks. Either way get it.

-Some more games you should get are, super mario sunshine, metroid prime 1 and 2, zelda wing waker, mariokart doubledash, resident evil 4, fire emblem, mario party 7, and zelda colectors edtion (OoT, MJ, zelda 1, and zelda 2, andWW demo all on one disk.)

Last edited:
Stupid question. Here comes the three pages of "Yes buy it."

Bulldogxx831 said:
Stupid question. Here comes the three pages of "Yes buy it."

Well he's already ordered it so :p lol

demonflair said:
Brawl is going to be release sooner or later, but in this year, that's for sure. Is it a bad idea to spend money in SSBM, then rather waiting for SSBB to come?
Have you played it before? It's worth it yeah always a good game to pick up and play

demonflair said:
Is this game worth 30 bucks ( cus that's the money I'm going to spend on it) ?
Let me see [Im from UK]
$30 = £15/£16 = GOOD BUY!

So overall yeah lol
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Wiitendo said:
-Some more games you should get are, super mario sunshine, metroid prime 1 and 2, zelda wing waker, mariokart doubledash, resident evil 4, fire emblem, mario party 7, and zelda colectors edtion (OoT, MJ, zelda 1, and zelda 2, andWW demo all on one disk.)

I already have the GC controller, the memory card, and Resident Evil 4 (WoW, what a perfect game!!! ), and I'm looking fourward to buy Super Mario Sunshine and Zelda Wind Waker. I'm not into Metroid Prime games since I really didn't get a chance to play it, and is Fire Emblem a good game?

Super Smash is one of the top 5 Gamecube games. Its worth 30 bucks.

Melee is a must have title. And its at an amazing value right now, well worth the month.

I did played Super Smash Brothers, those were good times. A thing that I don't know about SSBM is the characters. Does this game have a lot of characters?? And can you tell me what were the new ones, compared to the first SSB, to happear in SSBM?

Rate
Graphics: For a GC game, 10
Gameplay: 9.8 "It seems like it was missing something little, but dont all games?"
Multiplayer: 10
Replay Value: 10 "again, multiplayer"
If you want to know about charecters just google it.
Overall 9.9-10

P.S. Toad and Toadette arent in there...that was photoshoped. You can tell. They have no pic behind them, their boxes are smaller then the others, and they both are stupid chars in the first place.

Old 80s gaming chars, theres 2 of them at once.
Best starting chars: Fox, Mario, Link

I shall play with Link, he was cool in SSB and I think he's much more cool than Mario or Fox as a character, my opinion.

Yeah Link is good, but he got a bit heaveier in Melee and harder to controll...In MY opinion, Fox is the way to go for speed, Link is the way to go for Power, and Mario is the way to go for a balance of the two. "Fox falls fast though, you have to get used to that...and play without items, you will get better FAST doing such" Have fun...

I wish to have the game in my hands now, but I have to wait 2 days for the game, it was ordered...

You couldnt find it for cheaper? DO you not have a game shop around where you live? I live in Kansas and I have MANY Gaming shops around here. Well, it helps when you live in eastern Kansas, theres nothing out west...
"Tumbleweed blows by..."

Back