Wario: Smooth Moves

BiZZaRe

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6969-6969-6969-6969
I got Smooth Moves 2 days ago "Sunday" and beat it the Storyline in just 2 hours!!!

I like the game and all, but i think they should have extended it atleast a bit more...

But i am stuck trying to figure out how to unlock the other 2 houses! The house near the Ping Pong Castle, and the house near the Movie Theatre!

Can Someone help!?...

And of course you can discuss the game in this thread aswell!!!

The game is mainly a multiplayer/party game and so it is meant to be beat in 2 hours so you can easily unlock all of the games for your upcoming shin-dig.

As far as unlocking things, i think you haven't complete everything yet. I would go through and make sure that everything is beat, even the alien that shows up after the storyline is done.

even the alien that shows up after the storyline is done.

Yeh man beat him too! Then Tortoise and the Hare and the ballon minigame's popped up.

So...

Smooth Moves is very fun and I like the multiplayer in Smooth moves.
In order to get the elephant houses you must beat so many Microgames in the elephant building:

All mixed Up: 30 microgames
Super Hard: 20 microgames
Sudden Death: 10 Microgames
Thrilling: 20 Microgames

not only are there mini games that you havent gotten to play first time around, theres around 100 poses to unlock that you can only get from boss fights. And im sure you havent seen every minigame on each of their difficulties, it is hard. Plus Pyrous S is fun as hell, but you have to get a pink flower on every single stage in the temple of form to unlock that. Can shooter and that block falling game are hours of fun. My girlfriend and i spent like an entire day finishing all 50 levels of the block falling game, that was ridiculous o_O

Overall we still play it over and over its... really fun lol

And i thought the elephant buildings could only be unlocked through finishing the elephant buildings, like you gotta get 25 points in the red elephant building to unlock the yellow and ect. Just my guess i dont know nor remember. i know i didnt unlock any elephant buildings from finishing microgames >>

If you only like certain games, can you just play those and not have to only go in sequence and a few seconds for each game?

me too 1 hour 30 mins to beat the story and it took me and 4 hours to unlock everything all microgames i didnt like it much.

I only got my Wii yesterday, but got Wario Ware with it... How do you use the multiplayer option in the game?

We tried loads of times, but the only mode on the main menu that we can choose is "Single". :(

Deedee said:
If you only like certain games, can you just play those and not have to only go in sequence and a few seconds for each game?

Yes you can go to the temple of form and choose to play select minigames at any difficulty or speed :D

Thanks very much - you just sold a game...

DarkenSpirit said:
Yes you can go to the temple of form and choose to play select minigames at any difficulty or speed :D

Back