warioware or wii play?

that u even considere to buy wii-play

wario.. and if u got friends..brothers and sisters u but a second controller incl play and a nunchuk for a additonal € 70 extra

Thinking about it, if you want a new game get wario but if your after a wiimote as well get wii play then sell the disc on gaybay (there going for about £20 for the wii play disc alone :lol: ). Then save up a little more and then get wario :smilewinkgrin:

Wario ware hands down however yo udo get a free controller with wii play but wario ware will be much better!! :hand: :hand:

Beatle14 said:
Wario ware hands down however yo udo get a free controller with wii play but wario ware will be much better!! :hand: :hand:
It better be for $50. I don't know why people are comparing a $10 game with a $50 game. Theres a reason WiiPlay comes with a wiimote. It doesn't offer enough to justify a $50 pricetag.

Wii-bert said:
It better be for $50. I don't know why people are comparing a $10 game with a $50 game. Theres a reason WiiPlay comes with a wiimote. It doesn't offer enough to justify a $50 pricetag.

Because in the UK a wii remote costs £32.99 and wii play is £35.00 so theres on 2.00 difference between the two. However for £5.00 more you can buy wario ware (when it comes out) but with out a controller

I can't speak for Wii Play, as I haven't really looked at it, but WarioWare looks like a must have title for the Wii, but really only if you expect to have a lot of people in front of the console when you play. It's definitely a party game, and probably loses a lot in just single player.

BTW, WarioWare comes out Jan 15th in Canada. :frown2:

Back