***warning to husbands and boyfriends: MySims = addiction to wives/girlfriends.

knoxbox

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Strawberry Plains, TN
Wii Online Code
2067-6457-2250-9081
yep, its true, my wife is addicted to this game, she has played nearly 14 hours on its compared to my 2 hours... i often find myself racing her to the wii in hopes of getting to it first, for almost 4 nights in a row she was on it several hours at a time... i baught the game thinking oh she might like this and play it with me or get into gaming due to it, and now she's addicted baught the tips and trick book and everything... asking me how to look up were things are on the internet if she can't figure something out lol.

no it doesn't make me made, i just hope she beats it soon so i can play the wii more than im getting to as of late. I actually kinda find it satisfying that i've finally got her into gaming more than just wii sports ever so often.

anyways, good luck to those guys that dare buy this for their wives/girlfriends...

i might just have to buy another wii and tv for her.

i like the sims for a few days but get sick of it, and my sis can get addicted to it so yeah

lol.

Just get the PC version for her. It's a lot better. She'll become more addicted to it as opposed to the Wii version, I'm sure.

EDIT: Nevermind. MySims is completely different.

Still get it and see if she'll like it, though.

yeah, i have the sims 2, i like the computer version but not the platform versions, i got hooked on it for about a week, but i used cheats so i got bored quick

We have always been pretty big Sims fans here.. wife loves it i always get her the updates and new titles...

note to all the guys though when the wife/girlfriend is not playing dont get into trouble when you are messing on her game..lol

on sims 2 we setup our family with me and her, got married all that and were sharring the same saved game instead of making 2 seperate ones... well we ended up getting nice jobs a big house and hired a maid... i inturn got bored and flirted with the maid everytime she came to the house... the maid fell inlove with me.. the wifes sim found out got pissed had a big fight with the sim of myself and then i had to explain to my wife why she had to make her character fall inlove with me again...

lol... oh it was horribal, it was almost as if i did it in real life she was so pissed at me all that work she did building everything from scratch and me being a guy getting bored and effin it all up... ahh good times good times

Last edited:
My gf has all the sims 2 expansions on the PC and she plays them for long time >.> wouldnt want her to take my wii time though so not gonna get mysims dont really like sims that much anyways.

i'll shall never tell her about this game......but she has a ways to break me....o_o

oh.....im taking about my friend....lol

:lol: i feel ur pain bro...my girl actually bought the game, she herself is a gamer and jumped on the game as soon as it was released, but i think she is done with it now...she is playin Galaxy right now.

logo.gif

Did you mean: bought

Yeah I needed this warning like weeks ago... Thankfully my gf has beaten it, and moved on. I also helped her look up how to do certain things in mysims online, and it helped her beat it much quicker. Now she's simply bored of it because she's practically squeezed any/all replay out of it.

Back