Was It Smart?

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
The otherday, my sister bet me i couldnt go till Christmas without playing Wii.
you see in return i would get 2 games! (my sis really doesnt believe in me) but if i lose the bet, i need to run around in a tutu ringing doorbells on christmas day. now you see i am on Day 4 and i need your help, was it really that smart? also, which games should i get? i was thinking call of duty and madden. if any good games come out before xmas tell me!:thumbsup:

I think you're insane. I'm sure everyone else will tell you the same thing. I would never, and could never do something like that. Not because I'm physically or mentally incapable of lasting that long without playing the Wii, but because I wouldn't want to.

Good luck. Hope you can stay cold turkey. That's a long time to go without playing the Wii. Hope it's worth it in the end.

Yeah in ways you are retarded on missing out on the wii for 25 days but i would just play when my sister is gone

oh well i cant back out now, or else its tutu time
besides, this'll be fun.

I don't see the problem, I wear a tutu every day an... Wait, I meant, uhh... I... Don't wear a tutu? Yeh, that's probably it.

Just psych her out. Wear a tutu while you play the Wii. She'll laugh and forget about the bet.

wow a moderator just called me "insane!" i think this deserves a toast.

Cheers! To the Wii, the most ****ing hard system to get at the moment, but I'll get it soon, sure enough.

Actually, that sounds like it's worth it. Okay, maybe you don't get to play your Wii for over 20 days but thats 2 "free" games. Sweet.

Wait how do you know your she isn't already getting you those games for Christmas or maybe your mom or someone i mean she said she would "GET" the games she never said she bought em :nono:

i would make that bet in a heart beat because i got my 360 also :). anyways if you do loose, have her video tape it and put it on youtube. that would be tue funniest thing EVER

Sounds to me like she won't pay you 100 dollars even if you DO win. Waste. of. time.

But if she DOES pay you, it's all good! *thumbs up* :D

Back