Wavebird works!

Neuro

Cyberpunk
Nov 5, 2006
Ohio
Maybe this was already noted, but I never saw the thread!

The video here is actually about Gamecube backwards compatibility on the Wii, but the last 10 seconds show him testing a Wavebird, and it works!

Also, notice the bugs he endures with his Wii.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxufhbgLjY&eurl=[/MEDIA]

wow, thats weird with the simple change of the slot, affecting the scrolling...

but hey, its cool that the wavebird works..

i was wondering about that for a while

omg...did you guys not know that wavebird worked? Nintendo announced that like weeks ago! And how does this guy have a wii...this video looks home made!:mad2:

Cap'n Crunch said:
omg...did you guys not know that wavebird worked? Nintendo announced that like weeks ago! And how does this guy have a wii...this video looks home made!:mad2:
No, I did not know that. :arf:

I sometimes wonder on some of these videos why these people have Wii's already. I can see people working for various gaming industry positions having them but this just looked like some kid at his house with it.

Poseidon said:
I sometimes wonder on some of these videos why these people have Wii's already. I can see people working for various gaming industry positions having them but this just looked like some kid at his house with it.
This is Gizmando footage and they received their Wii in an Ice Cream Truck it's on their site and this was already posted in here

Hes an idiot the reason it was freaking out is because one of the controller sticks was slightly pressed when he pluged it in that happens on ever system including xbox, ngc, n64, 360, ps1/2 all those do exactly the same thing if you slightly press the controller stick because when its pluged in like that that is considered the center so when he moved his hand it was moving because it went to the center and and it didn't know it was realy in the center. When he unpluged it and put it back in it reset the controller so that it worked correctly.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Hes an idiot the reason it was freaking out is because one of the controller sticks was slightly pressed when he pluged it in that happens on ever system including xbox, ngc, n64, 360, ps1/2 all those do exactly the same thing if you slightly press the controller stick because when its pluged in like that that is considered the center so when he moved his hand it was moving because it went to the center and and it didn't know it was realy in the center. When he unpluged it and put it back in it reset the controller so that it worked correctly.

Yep! That Happens To Me All The Time...

Back