weird theme park

Wt The Hell.
I Thought It Was A Japanese Mafia Not A Fcking Circus

Relax it is and yeah I thought it was weird and the guy wasn't really creepy like you should be

in multiplayer i'm always dino-boy though lol...but lets see they had: masked people that looked like floating faces, crossdressers that were just plainly gross, dinosuars where i think i killed barney's friend, "superheroes" or as i call em power rangers, bunnies with bombs which is odd, and at the end theres a fat guy who says-"good job scott san, I will now join the darkside with you and together we shell rule all of the masked super dinos that dress in tutu's!!!!! MWUAHAHAHA"

Ok maybe i got the quote wrong...

Roller-coaster

I just got the key from the igloo in the "floating ice" room and I'm stuck on the roller coaster. I can't shoot the exploding bunnies or whatever they are fast enough to get through.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Yea this level was pretty fun! I was stuck on the slope part for a while because I thought the guy said you HAD to ride the cart to get to the top so I kept trying to figure out how in the bloody hell to jump onto the cart lol...finally I gave up and just ran up the slope :)

Back