Weirdest thing youve ever eaten?

Frogger said:
Bird crap! Heck yeah.

oh thats just nasty :sick:

In my time i have eatten crayons when i was younger and interesting wildlife i have is...Quail, Frog legs, Duck, Lamb, Gator and Deer.

No, I was little and my grandad was cleaning the car and left the sponge out for a bit, and, knowing me, I absolutely loved to eat sponge. Long story short, vomit for two weeks.

sweet, :lol: ...do u still eat sponges? :wtf:

The doctor said that was perfectly fine, but, yeah, I grew out of eating sponges and tissue paper. I used to pick at the bottom of the ironing board cover.

:shifty:

2 treads?.....well

i drank a shampoo thinking that it had lemon flavored......i read the label and it said "with lemon" and i went "lemon?...alright!"

I ate a live cockroach as a dare when I was deperate for cash. Didnt taste like anything, but the texture is horrid, and it didnt stop wriggling for a while, and those legs get caught in ya teeth.
Lesson: Don't eat live cockroaches.

cockroaches are the one thing i hate the most,i dont know what it is..i guess its the way they move(there all twitchy...like the grudge or something)or their way of popping up at just the right moment to scare the living beejesus out of me:scared:. AND YOU ATE ONE!!!!!!BLECHH!!1!!!1!!!111!!!

Last edited:
well heres something everyone has eaten..chocolate..it has insect limbs in it..
The Hershey's chocolate bar you eat may contain one rodent hair and 16 insect parts, and yet carry the FDA's blessing.

Deanis said:
I ate a live cockroach as a dare when I was deperate for cash. Didnt taste like anything, but the texture is horrid, and it didnt stop wriggling for a while, and those legs get caught in ya teeth.
Lesson: Don't eat live cockroaches.
lol.....and never eat worms

Oh yer one last thing... cockroaches intestines? I'll leave the rest upto you..... they arent recommended. I felt ill for hours.

Deanis said:
Oh yer one last thing... cockroaches intestines? I'll leave the rest upto you..... they arent recommended. I felt ill for hours.
i never did got ill from eating one

it was weird how iate it though....i was yawn during one of my classes and it fell right into my mouth

Back